Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blocked Waterway (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Dem' Reps : 14

Character
Race: Mimiga

Blocked Waterway (2) Empty
PostSubject: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:55 pm

https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net/t16-blocked-waterway

There was a heavy shimmer as the teleported activated. The blue light was a bit of an explosion in the dark, for the lights were out. As the Mimiga stepped out into the shop, he squinted hard.

The place was destroyed. Chairs flipped, desks upside down, there was an unidentifiable- for the dark- bit of something laying on the floor. Spark couldn't see a damn thing, but he kept his shovel at the ready.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Scratch stepped off the teleporter platform, and his green eye bathed the room in pale light. He looked around the room they were in-pretty small, but it had a hole in the floor to jump down, presumably to the lower floor. Typical Gaudi architecture, only wondering how they'll get down, not up. Or how anyone else would get down, really. Technically they could fall from very high heights and survive, but not everyone could.
He walked over to the hole and looked down, stepping over the husk of one of the dead beetles. He wasn't sure the wreckage was normal for this place. And it was a wonder that the only desk not overturned was the one with the computer hooked up to the teleporter. Anyhow, the drop was about six feet.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Still at the ready with his pickaxeshovel, Spark followed Scratch, his quite breathing the only sound. Yes, the place was quite wrecked; when they got to the lower level- it took a bit of a leap of faith, for Spark couldn't see past his face- it was clear something had happened. There was a hole in the wall the size of a small tank. Someone wasn't happy; but on the bright side the out doors were lit. Like a moth, Spark began to move twords the light, stepping into the shadowed corner before going outside all together. "You've better vision, robot." He breathed, expecting the robo to hear him. "What can you see?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Scratch stood with his back to the wall, and leaned to look through the hole. All he saw was a stone wall, about four yards away. Between him and that wall, there were about ten Gaudi corpses, some still twitching. Not pretty. Along with that, there were huge scratches in the earth, in a funny pattern. Like a lot of >'s in a line.
He ducked his head back in. "Nothing." Scratch held his gun in both hands, and stepped out the door.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Dem' Reps : 1

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Suddenly, light footsteps followed by a small beam of yellow light beam into the darkness, followed by a curious and amused voice. "Man, this place got TRASHED!" Immediately, Scratch and Spark are shocked by how they somehow didn't notice something that loud and obvious pounding through. The small, strange machine paced along the tank tracks, taking no regard for the deceased-looking Gaudi corpses. "I wonder where these lead to..." he says, with a hint of dare in his voice. Quickly after saying so, the bot pitter-pattered along the tank tracks, the sound of his footsteps slowly fading, along with the light.

(did i do good?)
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:25 pm

"...Casa de lakai?" Came the astounded tone of the shovel-man. "How the hell did we not notice that?..." He asked, turning to the robot. "I know my eyesight is poor, but not that poor." He commented, looking out after the robot. "Doesn't look that mean. Maybe we can follow it?" He asked, turning his gaze back to Scrach. "If nothin', you got that gun, dont you?" He questioned, clearly trying to make sure that they were backed up incase something went wrong.

Gold rush sir you lightly godmodded. i will let fly but only for now.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Gold rush Actually, the technical term is bunnying. But yes, the sentence in question is 'Scratch and spark are...,' etc.

Scratch glared down the tracks, and shook his head. The gun would do little good to a machine. It's special.
"No." He stuck the gun back into his pocket, and unsheathed Gram. The blade hummed in anticipation, and Scratch started down the tracks, listening to the obnoxious machine. His eye glowed brighter green, illuminating farther down the cave. Who would even make something that loud? Was it supposed to be a joke? If it was, that was a horrible joke.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 pm

"Yalalalalaaaaaaadadadaadadaaaaaa..." the machine silently hummed to himself. He knew he was on to something, and something good. For once this week might be a little bit on the exciting side. He kept exploring the tracks, and the farther he went into the cave, the more rough around the edges the cave seemed. A trinkling sound. Almost instantly the little bot pulled out his small machine-gun. "If I gotta blow some holes in this place, I will..." And where the tracks seemingly ended, he swore he saw something farther out. And that was the same location where the trinkling noise originated from. Paying no attention to his rear, he tried to increase his light, seeing if he could track anything.

(i'm no good at random events help)
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Spark might be designed for climbing and general parkour-y, but he knew how to move quietly. Squinting hard in the light- his eyes had just started to adjust to the dark- shovel clenched in one hand as he krept out on three, moving like a tripod. Sneaking up to the body of a still-twitching Gaudi. With one quick flick, he motioned for Scratch to come nearer; the machine wasn't paying attention because of the freaking TF2 refrence it was making i saw that you fooking loozer.
Oh, looky looky, a hint of the Gaudi blood in the tread-marks. Looks like gooey poop.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Scratch looked at the tracks. What? Why was the Mimiga showing him Gaudi blood? That was thoroughly ridiculous. He knelt and cocked his head at the Mimiga, generally confused. "Why...." He scraped some of the blood up with a pointed, metal finger. "Blood?" But then he jumped up, because there was a huge rumbling to be heard to their front. A tank was charging down the hall. It was acid green, with wiry legs leading to the ceiling and floor, ending in treads. The end effect was a green pod being suspended in the middle of the cave. About fifty yards from the obnoxious robot, but closing in fast.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:27 pm

It happened at nearly lightning-fast speed. So were his reflexes. He run as fast as his magnetic energy held feet carried him. To conserve power, he also turned down his light to a very low minimum, but enough to where he could try to pull off a few shots on the tank. After a few seconds of a ratatatat, it did close to nothing. Seeing as fighting wasn't an option, he kept running, unaware of the strangers he never previously noticed; one of which he was about to accidentally slam in to head-first.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:31 pm

There was a yell from the Mimiga, a quick dive against Scratch, he sure as hell didn't want his only companion getting crushed. Without a word, he turned- and began to run like hell back twords the building they had come from.
Goddamn you, Monster-X. You and all of your best-boss-in-cave-story-ness.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:03 am

Scratch fell to the side, but it turned out not to matter. As the tank came level with the robot and mimiga it jerked to a sudden, screeching halt. The main body of the tank flew forward a couple more feet, but it corrected itself. The acid green chassis was large and rectangular. The entire side of it split open, to reveal inside... A screaming, spitting cat.

"WHYYYY YOU HERE STHUPID? WHAT MIMIGATH AND ROOOBOTH GOT IN THHE LABYRINTHH? WHY-" Scratch had already reached for his gun, and fired a long pulse at the cat, which shrieked and fell onto its dashboard. Scratch stalked over to the tank, and jumped up into the cockpit.

"Why," was all he said, but the cat understood.

"Thith ith ouur tankgrounth, we tank where we wanth and breakth what we wanth. Don't thoot me againth."
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:16 am

Hauling himself from a crumpled mess of body parts, he regained his original posture and train of though, shaking his head in annoyance at how clumsily of a mistake he made. Then he saw the one thing that nearly smashed him into sheet metal. A cat. "I nearly got myself killed...BECAUSE OF A CAT?!" Reaching out like a beast, he shook his hands violently, seeming to be screaming gibberish in frustration, yet he did not seem to move towards the cat; and he didn't grab his firearm either. That over-loaded his logic processor, causing his system to do an emergency shut-down in order to prevent malfunction from an over-load of incoming information and the many twisted, black thoughts in his head. Upon him shutting off, he once again went into the pile of parts he once was only mere seconds ago. His eyes shone no more, and not a single sound leaked from him; aside crashing into a heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:30 am

Spark watched the whole mess with distaste. A cat and a semi-sane machine. Today was just one hell of a day. Sheathing the shovel across his back and walking over the machine that was now twitching on the ground, he stepped up behind Scratch. "A cat? Casa de lakai?" He repeated the profanity from before. He clearly wasn't happy with this new development. "How does a cat even drive a tank?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 am

The cat shivered and sat back up. He was about as tall as Scratch, but the proportions were of a kitten. It had a lot to grow. "Whath yoo meen how i drove? I gots PAWTH, don'th i?" He flexed his front paws, and blades the size of steak knives slid out. Those did not look nice.

"Stop," said Scratch, his tone menacing though still monotone. He touched the flat of Gram to the cat's back, and it shook.

"Don'th thooth me, pleath. Or thab me. Pleath. Whath thoo yew wanth?"
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:54 am

Just because he was in a shut-down didn't mean that he could not still think. What happened? Why can't I see? Am I going to turn back on any second now? The last prediction of his happened to pop into reality, as a small surge of electricity drove through his body and the magnetic energy that connected his hands and feet. Jumping up from a crumpled mess, he looked around, trying to remember why he had an emergency shut-down. All he got were a few startled stares. Who are these people? Are they going to hurt me? Should I hurt them? Why is there a cat? Where did I put my gun? With several seconds of unanswered questions and silence, he decided he should try to make verbal contact, despite two of them looking very threatening to the eye. "...hi."
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 am

"Guten tag." Came the old human answer, the words sounding rusty and hesitant, like someone who hadn't spoken them in a long time. "Welcome back to the waking world, robot. You have some explaining to do." The shrowded rabbit with a sharp-looking shovel across his back crossed his arms, raising one eyebrow- one of the only features that could be seen, for his mouth and nose was covered by his scarf and hood.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Scratch vouched to just shoot the loud sphere a glare with his green eye, and turn back towards the cat. "Wreckage," said he, pointing back to the shop in the distance. Yes, that pretty much summed it up.

The cat grinned sheepishly, and its teeth were like needles. Scratch was almost tempted to stop thinking it to be a cat. "Thorry, thath wath me. I loth controlth, and'th it thpun outth. Took me FOREVER thoo geth ith back on ith trackth." He pointed to the iron rods laid into the ceiling, which would somehow keep the tank straight.

Scratch just shook his head, and jumped off the tank. Basically, the cat was crazy. But the X Litter had been running the Labyrinth for almost a century now, so who could argue?
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Looking at the odd Mimiga, he was confused at his statement. What needed explaining? Who was this guy? Maybe it was the fact of why he was down here in the first place. "Explaining? What needs explaining? I was just explorin' around. I didn't know there was a tank down here." He took one last look at the cat, taking note of his very distinctive features. Was he even a cat with those teeth? He then looked back at the Mimiga, waiting for a response.

(by the way, if i make mistakes such as god-modding or something that just doesn't make sense, please tell me.)
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 pm

"Number one, why are you down here?" The rabbit snapped. "You look like you should be out in the Grasslands, helping the humans farm." Humans. Not hue-mons. Hue-mans. Learn some english you dumb rabbit. A foot tapped the ground as he waited for an answer, glancing over at Scratch and the screaming cat. Ow. That was loud. Returning gaze to the screwtape infront of him.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Scratch lightly shoved the two others out of the way of the tank's treads, and the machine rumbled. The green door slid shut and the tank pulled out, back down the passageway. He looked back at the bauble robot. How did it not know the tanks were down here? Was it really loud enough to cover up the rumbling? "Move one," said he. He wanted to get this over with. He continued down the cavernous hall.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Once again carrying on the conversation with the strange anthropormorphic-rabbit, he was slightly offended at his comment about him working with humans, and also lightly humored at how he pronounced humans. But he decided to put that aside. After all, since the aftermath of the war, robots were mostly used for recreational and economic purposes now-a-days. "Nah, I don't work for humans. Well, not anymore anyway. I'm a scout! Well, used to be. I'm mostly an explorer now. The only reason I was down here was to look around, maybe find a few things I've been looking for." He stopped right there, and then began to question how much he should really trust this stubby Mimiga. And then began to wonder why he even mentioned why he was really down here.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:40 pm

"Ah. We've a mission to fix a broken water system. If you havn't noticed, the water-ways are blocked up. You seem harmless enough, if you'd like to could join us. Make your choice, 'bot." Wow, Spark being friendly. Without another word, he turned and sprinted- wow, he could move quick for a Mimiga- to catch up to Scratch. Leaning close to the other robot, he commented in a low voice, "I might've just scored us some help."
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Scratch turned to the mimiga, but kept walking. "Hmm?" He raised the eyebrow he had, and jerked a thumb back towards the sphere-bot. "Help?" He sounded skeptical. Yes, the thing had a nice weapon, but it was just really loud and annoying. But the Mimiga seemed to think it could help, so he supposed he'd go with.
The cavern widened slightly, and then split into two tunnels, up and down. The upper one had a ladder up to it, but Scratch was composed of entirely iron, which is not light. Luckily, he could probably make the jump with a running start. "Which?" He pointed up, then down. He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Blocked Waterway (2)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next