Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blocked Waterway (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Dem' Reps : 14

Character
Race: Mimiga

Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:16 pm

(Wait for ol' Robo to come back?)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 am

((Post if you feel the need to, but I say wait.))
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Dem' Reps : 1

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 am

Help? He'd only been with these people for what, five minutes, and they're asking him to join them? Then he had another thought: he hasn't been on anything this exciting in weeks. This was his chance to finally start getting somewhere. Not to mention the fact that he was very lonely, and was in a tad need of companions to help himself as well. "Eh, I got nothin' better to do. Sure, I'll come along I suppose." Attempting to try to put his little knowledge of "friendship" into action, he walked towards the Mimiga, and stuck out his near skeletal-like hand in front of the stubby bunny. "Name's Bolt."
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:35 pm

A hand covered with a give and wrapped up along the forearm with medical tape greeted the robot. "Welcome aboard. Lets get going." And, without another word, he let go and turned his attention to walking along the path. The massive cave was rather dark; hard to see; he was a rabbit with poor eyesight compared to the robots who possibly had night-vision. He snagged a torch off of a twitching bugmen, lighting it against another torch hanging on the wall. Let there be light. With fire in one hand and shovel in another; he set off once again.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 pm

(( You can post ahead of me, sorry, I have no idea what to post right now :P ))
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 pm

The Glaggy One wrote:
(( You can post ahead of me, sorry, I have no idea what to post right now :P ))

(Hax broke the friggin' poster. I'm waiting for him to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:27 pm

((Screw it, I'm reviving this.))
He looked at the two caverns that led elsewhere. Usually down meant bad, but up he always took for an exit. He didn't want to leave just yet. He pointed a short, boney finger towards the downward tunnel. It might be dangerous, but he always had a passion for it. Besides, he thought that the others probably would be curious as well, right? He turned his head back and forth, checking for answers. "How about down?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:03 am

(( Right, I have no idea where Rabbot is, so I'll post ahead of him. Not that I blame 'im, it is new years after all.))

Scratch shrugged, and stared down the lower path. "Sounds." He paused, realizing this was probably the first time he'd said more than one word at a time probably in this whole week. "... Good." There was a crash in the distance, and a piercing scream. The cat had crashed again? Why did anyone let it drive? Scratch had heard that most of the X litter were responsible drivers- This one was certainly not. He did, though, continue downwards. The cave stayed evenly lit somehow, like it was magic keeping it from plunging into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:13 pm

(Sorry.)
"I say up. The water-ways run through the island, but this is the center; therefore the water must be above us.
Your logic.
It isn't logic.
It's you saying things that sound like logic.
Please learn proper logic.
"Besides, we know the roaches like to pretend to be clean, therefore they'd build closer to the water."
no seriously learn logic or i'll bash ye rite in de gabba i swer on me ded mums grave
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:49 pm

nise maymay m8+1 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He looked at the Mimiga with confusion. "Up? Why would water be running UP? Gravity says water goes down, but...wait..."
Why would water be running below you.
If water was running below you, it would also be running towards the very cave you're in.
Use that advanced brain of yours, stupid.
"The bunny's right. If water was flowing below us, it'd either be the source of it or it'd be running through this cave. I guess we go up if we're still gonna fix the waterway." And with that, he looked at the other machine, seeing whether or not he'd agree.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Scratch looked at the robot and Mimiga in amazement. Really? Up? Why? Why would that even make sense? These cave, these tunnels, and this Labyrinth. They were all magic. Up and down are hardly relative; only the effect they were put to are. "The caves are made by magic! Why would a Witch bother with things like physics? The waterway's in the center, and we are above that! Down!" He didn't exactly know why he was being dramatic. Maybe it was because he'd been thinking a lot about the Island recently. Maybe it was because he'd already set his mind on one thing, and changing his mind now was against his in-written programing. Yes, it was probably that second one.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 pm

"Then we're at an impasse, friend. I suggest we split up. I'm willing to stick to my claim of the water being above us and go up, how about you and the other robot go down and see what's what down there?"
Wow, you actually came up with something semi-logical. He leaned lightly against his shovel, like it was a cane. "We'll meet back up in a few hours to see what we found, sound logical to you?"
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Well that's just great. The one guy he trusted a little he had to split from. At least he would be with a fellow robot, and he could make another possible partner. Though he was slightly concerned about his some-what dramatic reaction. "Sounds fine by me I guess." He looked into the downward cavern, with a glint of curiosity on his mind. "Whelp, let's get to it." With that, he started to slowly pace to his path, not thinking whether or not his "friend" would agree.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Scratch shook his head, but wasn't really against splitting up. He could do this entire job by himself. So, he stomped down the lower hall, whirring sourly down the way. The rocks scattered around were tan and rough, and mostly attached to the ground, so that they stubbed his toes pretty hard. Not that it hurt. Just annoying. He turned around, realizing who his partner was. And they he shuddered, reaching a hand into his mostly-fleshless neck, disconnecting something. There, much better. His audio sensors no longer did anything.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Spoiler:
Warning: Gory.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Yikes. He felt terrible for all those who passed on, but he had his eye on the one guy that still seemed to have a sliver of soul left in him. Looking around, he quietly asked, "Who did all this?" He looked back into his eyes. He looked like he just came out of a slaughterhouse and somehow lived.
It was the scene of a massacre, and one he wanted answers for. Then he thought if he could somehow get him down. He looked at his partner and commented, "Is there any we could get him down?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Scratch raised his intact eyebrow at the robot, who seemed to want to get the Gaudi down. He leveled his gun at the near-dead Gaudi, and squeezed the trigger. The bug spasmed, now dead. "Rest." Scratch wasn't one to usually help the Gaudi, but the thing had had barely a thread of life left in it. Better to put it to rest than torture it alive. Plus, he was sort of edgy, and needed to let his robotic stress out somehow. He trode through the mass of dead bugs, taking note of the strange projectiles seemingly used. Wither there was a deranged robot on the loose, or a tank had exploded. Because there were both slashes and bolt-bolts (If you'll pardon the pun) in the dead bugs. But the ones that were pulled apart were puzzling, seeing as Gaudi were not easy to rend. Or, really, hurt at all without a good weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:57 pm

The bugs all gave a weak groan as the shot was heard, some asking for another round to be pumped into them to end their existence. The cave stretched onward, seeming to grow darker and darker as it did. More bodies, the blood forming into collective pools; the further in they marched the less that were left alive. Whatever blocked the water-ways sure as hell didn't like the bug-men. The faint sound of dripping could be heard as they went deeper, but soon enough the night-vision- if they had any- cut out. A magic barrier of some kind?
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:11 pm

He continued to trudge around the corpses, with slight discomfort and disgust. Then (as god rabbot suddenly accounced), his vision blacked out. "Yo, what happened to the light?" He was never really a big fan of his night vision. He just thought it was unnecessary. Why have night-vision when he could use a perfectly useful light, wasting less power to begin with? He cranked up the light that came from his eyes, some-what helping with his vision. A small area of the eerie cavern lit up with dim, yellow light. He looked over to his fellow machine. "C'mon. We can't help everyone with what's left of their lives. Plus, something's down here."
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Scratch stared at all the Gaudi who were somehow still living, but decided that he wouldn't waste even more time on them. He trudged further down the path, but soon a shiver went through his body, and both his night vision was knocked out, and his gun was knocked back to zero energy. Whatever was plugging the waterway had either the strength to summon a Black Wind, or the cunning to reside on the other side of one. Either way, it didn't bode well for the two machines. "Feel that?" He asked, but it turned out he didn't need to. The other robot was cranking up his floodlights. Scratch reached a hand up to his glowing green eye, and adjusted the light output to maximum, too. Even his fixed eye glowed a bit now. But the light didn't well cut into the dim, only illuminating about ten feet in front of him. Something strange was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:36 pm

The wave of energy seemed to be what killed off the remaining bugs. The cave was all quiet now, the sound of dying men begging to be killed no longer filling the place. The cave seemed to stretch further and further outward, as if they were entering some kind of arena. Glowing glass containers lined the walls now; all of them full of the contained magic that was the Triangles. It seemed the glass had a way to contain the magic to keep it from escaping. It gave a decent amount of illumination to the place.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Rabbot32 wrote:
magic that was the Triangles.
before i continue someone please tell me what the hell a triangle is in this
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:39 pm

((It's what drops from the enemies in CS, and upgrades your,weaponry. Pure magic.))
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 pm

((Thanks Glaggio-burrito-man. I shall now continue))
The small robit admired the capsules with curiosity, still pacing along the seemingly endless cave. "Ooooooo." Like anyone in existence, he had the small urge to touch one of the capsules. He then remembered every other time he touched something he wasn't supposed to. Usually went terribly. "They're...triangles!" He looked at the shiny, golden triangles. Wouldn't make a bad souvenir. He thought maybe he could possibly pick one or two up later. "I don't know a lot about those things in the capsules. Mind tellin' about 'em?" he asked his companion next to him. He lowered his lights a little as well. Best not to waste power.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 pm

(( What. It's my turn to post? Sorry xD))

Scratch had only seen capsules like that once before, and that was when he'd accidentally teleported into the Bloodstained Sanctuary when the system was glitching up. as it was, he had little idea of what their purpose was. they obviously held the energy, but was it for fuel or for something else? The sphere-bot was talking, and it looked more serious no, so he reconnected his hearing.

"-Mind tellin' me about 'em?" It finished, but Scratch heard the important part.

"Magic." He didn't really need to say more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocked Waterway (2)   Blocked Waterway (2) - Page 2 Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Blocked Waterway (2)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next