Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe
Dem' Reps : 1

Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Empty
PostSubject: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 pm

If you're going to have staritng rp's, you just have to have rewards for them. it would encourage people to do them and get aquanted with them for starters, and it would help them start out. The question is, what will the rewards be, and how people can go about getting them. There is also the question on whether or not if you do a starting rp again that you would get another reward, or not. There's also the question on just WHAT those rewards would, and if there going to be limits on them, and if so, what are theses limits? Lets get some creative juices flowing, people!
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Shh, shh. It's okay. Caaaalm down. XD

No really, I love your enthusiasm.
I answered a couple of these on the Blocked Waterway planning thread :3

Basically, one of the main rewards would be Triangles, which you'll soon be able to spend on stuff like bigger avatars and more character slots.

Another reward could be magical items, but don't ask that's all I have so far (Bot really, but all I want to say for sure.)

That help?
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Yes. Thanks, and I will try to tone down my eagerness. I don't want to cause trouble by being TOO inquisitive. That would be rather counter productive
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:57 am

Spoiler:

Best Idea. I would impliment it if I didn't suck at code.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Bump-

I'm gonna start work on a rewards system. ;)
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Its nice to see that my ideas are improving the rp for everyone :balg:
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

LordWindos wrote:
Its nice to see that my ideas are improving the rp for everyone :balg:
Heh. Thank you and Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them   Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Rewards: Ideas, what they would be, and how people can get them
Page 1 of 1