Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
A Simple Sew Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
A Simple Sew Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
A Simple Sew Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
A Simple Sew Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
A Simple Sew Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Simple Sew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star
Dem' Reps : 2

Character
Race: Human

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 am

The Bushland's, a simple place where Mimigas and most of the humans live. Apart from the deadly traps and creatures this is a really great place to live. With its beautiful setting and its long lain of grass, it was a perfect choice for Riley and Penny to live in. Speaking of which, Penny and her new mimigaian friend Liv are just about to teleport to the area to head to Penny's house to fix Liv's father Mike's gloves..Well only Penny knows about that. Not knowing that Riley would be joining the two.

Riley - Attic

The Teleporter in the Riley's attic started to glow as the red sweatered mimiga appeared from it, having returned to a long and dangerous trip to the sand zone holding a cloaked Birdcage and a cassette player with a cassette and a gun like object on top of it. "Finally I'm back. Now to set this very important experiment up and see what Penny's up to!, I'm sure she's doing something interesting!" he said as he putted the two objects near the teleporter. He uncloaked the birdcage to reveal two little houses in them, which are coloured Blue and Pink.

Penny - Bushland's Teleporter Room

Penny Felt dizzy when she was teleported to the Bushland's. Lucky for her nothing bad happened to her this time expect of course the dizziness. "Ugh, I hate teleporting..But at least its better then Planes." She said to herself as she struggled to hang onto anything. She shaked her head and regained her sense of sight and walked towards a nearby wall, waiting on Liv to appear from the teleporter.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:19 am

Liv tumbled out of the teleporter, only slightly phased by the teleportation-afteraffects. "Well, if you do it enough you can get uthed to it!" She grinned, and got up off the ground. They were on a stone platform, with some grass peeking up between the blocks. Behind them was more stone, but ahead there were two paths- one up and one down. The lower one looked man-made, but the higher one looked safer. Liv knew that the upper path was a longer route to the town, but the lower path had you cross the Hall of Doom, a long stone room filled with random creatures. It was there for people to train in, supposedly, but it was mainly a nuisance.

"Tho, do you wanna go the upper path which'th thafe, of the lower path which ith fun?"
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Riley - Attic

Riley took out the cassette, crouching down as he placed it in the player. He then looked up and grabbed the ray gun from above of the player. "I wont press play yet, if i did then the Experiment would become unstable and put the Bushland's in danger! I should find Penny and see if she wants to test out this ray gun Jeannie gave me!" He said as he ran down the stairs holding the ray gun that is named "Colour Distorter."

Penny - Bushland's Teleporter room

Penny quickly cutted into Liv's sentence. "Bleghgh! I suggest we go to the safe way so we can fix your gl--I mean, that's where my house is!, if your still interested in coming of course. You are right?" She said to the mimiga as she looked around suspiciously. She tried to find the door to the Bushland's. "Ugh, now where was that door again?" She said to herself as she began her search for the door.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Liv didn't know anything about a door over here. "Arncha' trying to get to town? You gotta go either up or down here, thilly!" She frowned a bit, sniffing. "Thomething thmellth like it'th burning." It wasn't burnt grass, she knew- The Bushlands didn't burn very well. And it wasn't wood, either. It almost smelled like food, but less appetizing. She peeked down the lower path, and saw a crazed Puchi frog hopping of the path, entirely on fire. The things were ridiculously resilient.

With swish, Liv had her Missile Launcher out, and had sent the creature flying back down the tunnel. "Wonder who'th burning the monthterth," she said to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 am

Riley - Downstairs Hallway

"Penny, Penny are you here?" Riley said as he walked down the stairs to the hallway still holding the colour distorter and looking at the front door. He sighed when he finally figured out that Penny's not in the house and sat on the first step of the stairs. "I guess she's somewhere doing stuff, maybe having her annually morning walk?" He said to himself. "Now I've got to the point where i talk to myself, I'm going to find something to do.." He said as he headed towards the front door and walked outside. He chose to head towards the path to the lower path for some excitement.

Penny - Outside the Teleporter Room

"I don't know, but we might be dealing with something big if we just ignore this." She said to Liv as she saw the remains of the Puchi. "Plus i don't think Puchi's randomly go up in flames. So what do you say Liv, want to investigate this mysterious cause?" She said to her new friend, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Liv cackled with an insane glee. "A' COURTHE!" She shrieked with pure happiness, and tramped down the lower, grassy path. This is what she loved doing so much. She was overjoyed with a chance to share her passion with someone else- Someone who wasn't one of the dorky human boys with their slingshots, or the creepy gaudi or the ever-so-patient though brutish Droll. Not that she had much against any of those, just that she wanted someone who might actually care.

She rolled out of the tunnel and into a huge stone hall. It was mostly fire and dead Critters/Puchi/those weird ghost things nobody could get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:39 am

Penny & Riley - Entrance to the Bottom half of the Bushland

As Penny watched Liv head into the bottom part of the Bushland, she secretly took out Mike's gloves for a bit and sighed. "I guess i have to wait until this finish's first maybe i can even find a sewing machine down here, i hope." She said to herself as she putted the gloves away and followed Liv into the tunnel..Unaware that Professor Riley was nearby whistling. He stopped when he noticed the tunnel. "Oh a tunnel! Maybe weird things can happen in it or maybe i can use the colour Distorter to distort the colour in here!" He said gleefully as he took out the distorter.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 am

Liv looked around. There wasn't a bunch of smoke, but she smelled burning flesh and electricity. Was someone using one of the Fireballs that were piled on that mimiga's grave? Like, Santa or something? When the mimiga was alive, he gave them out like candy. And he put in his will that they'd just leave the extra ones piled on his grave, it was crazy, but the odd person or another came by every so often and took one.

"What'th the big idea, fire-perthon?" She couldn't really see much through the haze of all the heat, but she saw a figure about ten feet forward. "Why'r you burning all thethe? That'th dithguthting!" She wrinkled her nose, and took out her rocket launcher again. With a deft gesture, a rocket was whirring through the fire, blowing some away.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 am

Penny - Bushland Tunnel

As Penny followed Liv she noticed the burning flesh and electricity. "Good gosh, what's with that smell? Was someone trying to use Battery acid to make a fire or something?" She said to Liv. However soon the heat came onto her and she started to sweat. "Ugh, now i regret saying that." She said as she tried to remove her sweater, succeeding she tied it around her waist, now wearing a white tank top.

Just then she saw Liv fire a rocket towards a mysterious stranger and quickly took our her energy star 
waiting to see if he/she emerged.

"Is..he/she gone? I mean he/she has to be magical or good at gymnastics to survive a rocket blast like that!" She said to Liv.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 am

(( Sorry again! ))

Liv shrugged, peering back into the fires. "These rocketth don't blow up a bunch, they mothtly jutht punch really hard." She Turned her missile launcher around in her hands, trying to make out whether the target had dodged or not. But, out of the fire, came a single blue fireball, bouncing slow enough for Liv to just sidestep and evade it.

"Hahaha! Yes, run from my fiery might!" A vouce shouted from the fire, and a figure stepped out.
It was a rectangle-thing. The ones with short legs and flap arms. A... A Puu? Yeah, Liv was pretty sure it was called a puu. It was about her height, but wider and larger because he was oblong. It looked like it was made of red-hot metal, with molten lava eyes and mouth. "Dare you fight the Lavameister?!
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am

Penny & Riley - Bushland Tunnel

Penny watched in amazement at the..Small Puu and Liv dodging its weak fire ball as it bounced into the wall and fizzled away. She looked back at the Puu. "I don't know..Should w--Penny!, i didn't expect you to be here?" Penny quickly turned around to see..Professor Riley?

"Professor Riley? Why are you here?" She said to him only for Riley to replie. "I was just walking around when i found this tunnel, maybe i can try out this colour distorter i got from the sand zone." Riley said.

Penny looked back at the so called "Lavameister" as it prepares its next attack. "We'll talk later, get read to fight..All three of us!" She said aiming her energy star at the Puu and taking a quick glance at Liv to see if she's read to fight. "Gladly" Riley said putting the distorter away and pulling out his two short blades.

Last edited by Curlystop on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized the first Sentance)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 pm

The Puu staggered backwards a step. "Uh, wait. You're actually gonna fight me? I... I didn't uh... I didn't mean that. I was joking, haha. See, a joke!" The thing laughed unconvinvingly, and took another step back.

"Hey, lunchbox! Thtop being chicken! You can thpit fireballth, for crying out loud!" Liv swung her missile launcher around to it quickly, and shot a rocket at her. But, the thing just toppled uver sideways to dodge it.

"No, seriously, I don't wanna fight you! I was just playing around!" The Puu shouted, but Liv wasn't sure fire was something normal people played around with.

(( Sorry, sorry! I've been really busy! ))
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Penny & Riley - Bushland Tunnel

(Relax its fine! XD)

As Penny was about to shoot at the Puu, it instead begged for its life when he revealed that he dident actually wanted to fight the human and two mimigas. She lowered her gun as Riley spoke also lowering his blades.

"You didn't want to fight us? Then why are you even in this da--Riley look out, rocket!" Penny shouted as Riley turned around, but it was too late, the Rocket exploded near Riley, causing smoke to rise in the area and cover the four and also blasted Riley towards Liv. As Penny tried to navigate the smoke and tried to find Riley, she ran into the Puu who managed to dodge the rocket.

"Oh your still here..I suggest you go before my friend Liv finds you again and attempts to kill you." She said to him.

Riley meanwhile landed beside Liv and looked towards the rocket wielding mimiga. "Oh you must be..Taylor..Lil?..Kath?" He said trying to guess her name as the smoke started to clear and figures that resembled Penny and Lavameister started to appear before the two.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Liv's eyes widened. "It'th Liv. And you're the mad doctor Riley? All thith time I though you were a human, haw!" She laughed, but them fired a volly of four more rockets at the Puu. "You're not getting away this time, luchbox!" She dove for the rectangle which had actually deflected the four rockets with lumps of charcoal from its mouth.

"No seriously, I don't wanna fight you! Fire is not something that's fun to get his with!" It shot another fireball at Liv, which she frontflipped over deftly. "Hah, thanks for the advice, but your friend doesn't look like she wants to stop attacking!" The Puu spat another fireball.

"You're just luck my missile launcher isn't at full power!" She sidestepped the projectile, and shot a eocket right at the Puu's face. Which, as it was, didn't seem to phase it. The Lavameister just shook itself, and glared a bit.

"Would you just stop shooting rockets at me?"
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Riley & Penny - Bushland Tunnel

"Yeah..Like i'll be a human..Hehe!" Riley said laughing nervously as he watched Liv shoot rockets towards Lavameister..Worrying about Penny's safety he spoke back to Liv. "Uh, could you be careful..Penny's near him Liv?" He said to the rabbit as he watched her shoot more rockets...He has to do something, but what? And then Riley figured it out! Quickly he took out his colour distorter and aimed it at Liv. "Sorry Liv!" He said as he zapped the gun at Liv, taking away her colour..Well the colour of her shirt since her fur is white..Hopefully it will distract her until Penny comes back to them.

Penny meanwhile gasped as Liv shot towards Meister..Instead of running to her two Mimiga allies Penny instead stayed and tried to help the Puu escape the tunnel before he dies! She tried to reach out to the Puu and grab it..And failed..She watched as Liv rockets hit near the two and blasted her away. "Ahh!" Penny said as she fell to the ground and rubbed her butt..And her burning Skirt/Shirt! "Ahh fire!" Penny said in a panic as she tried to get rid of the fire, this time she succeed although she did suffer cuts on her arms and burnt marks on her legs from Liv's rocket launcher. "Meister?" Penny called out as she looked around for the Puu.

And now for a health lesson from Professor Balrog!

Gentlemans

Professor Balrog: Thank you thank you, now let me tell you about Penny and Riley's new health System!

Below is Penny and Riley's Health everytime they take damage there percent rises which will make obstacles difficult for them the more damage they take.

Riley: 0%

Penny Benson: 23%

Now you know about there new thing they will do Cheerio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Simple Sew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sew   A Simple Sew Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

A Simple Sew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Bushlands-
Jump to: