Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Aloc the Witch Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Aloc the Witch Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Aloc the Witch Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Aloc the Witch Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Aloc the Witch Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aloc the Witch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character
Race: Robot

Aloc the Witch Empty
PostSubject: Aloc the Witch   Aloc the Witch Hm170U9Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Sprites:

Well, Female second character? I like no :Mahin:no Sounds legit to me!

Name: Aloc

Race: Witch

Physical Description: 1 Pixel taller than Misery , so about 5 feet 7 inches tall ('Murica). Somewhat pale mixture between blue and violet for hair color. Long hair that stops around her elbows. Breast size is F, so about 6 inches in length for them, why did I specify that? A dull brown cloth lay on her shoulder and covers half of her left arm, but none of her right arm. Maroon shorts that go down to about 3 inches above her knees. Dark slate gray boots. A Dark Golden Rod shirt with that odd triangle around the breasts colored Crimson red.

Well...

Personality: Very independent, in fact she doesn't like help because she knows she can handle alot on her own, but will only ask for it when in grave danger. Her favorite pass time is to sketch or shape models. She tends to forget her magical limits and tends to use it commonly not knowing the issues she will have from doing such.

Personal History:

In the first 20 years of her life she educated herself due to the fact that her mother left her. Her father died when she was 45, very sad but it happens. From there she began to practice sorcery. She doesn't have a good memory so she keeps a book with her at most instances so she can remind herself how to cast a spell.

In her passtime she drew many things that may be invented or at least thought of in the future. A few examples are a prototype of a half mechanical-half magic sandcroc that can be used as transportation for burrowing through the rock while replacing the rocks it destroyed.

Weaponry: Oddly enough, She prefers to use a gun as her main weapon. Only due to the fact that she has a good balance and thinks it is much more fun to shoot a gun than to shoot a bolt of fire. She does use her magic to help her with the gun though. She uses it to make her aiming better and hastily refill the weapon.

Magic: As stated earlier, she uses it to help her with her gun. She also uses it on occasions to get over obstacles, be it natural or other.

Strengths and Weaknesses: She is good with her gun, and can hover for a decent amount of time using magic. She can teleport something to heal her as long as it is within a 30 block radius. She loves technoligy, so she is very fast at typing on computers and is capable of making simple games.

She has a very hard time sleeping, as for her mind is very active. With the fact that she has a hard time sleeping, she tends to wake up in a bad mood most of the time. She is very impatient, making her not wanting to wait for a long period of time on anything. She hates things that don't taste good, so she won't use life pots to restore her health- but a soda or a fat free milk.

Other: She listens to dance music. She can dance very well, many moves you wouldn't expect from someone her age. She was born around the same time the island began to float back up to it's original location.

Last edited by Hax4Ever on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sprites)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

Aloc the Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloc the Witch   Aloc the Witch Hm170U9Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Technically you're allowed to bypass the 100 post minimum by PMing an admin. And since you're an admin, I suppose you can make a witch with 12 under the requirement ;D
Yeah, approved?
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character

Aloc the Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloc the Witch   Aloc the Witch Hm170U9Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

OH NO! I DIDN'T MAKE IT MORE THA- ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
Sponsored content

Aloc the Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloc the Witch   Aloc the Witch Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Aloc the Witch
Page 1 of 1