Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe
Dem' Reps : 1

Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Empty
PostSubject: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Well, we talked about mimgas, so how about those little buggers? Insect the question *zing!*
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Well.
This is thoroughly ridiculous, but I'll go into it.
The only relationships I can see as being possible is in business, or with insane characters on either or both sides of the relationship. As it is, I don't think many get along with them because they're kind of creepy and probably have bad reputations. Gaudi are, from what I can glean, either dumb or smart enough to fuse two weapons and make a really cool one on the spot with only a counter with maybe a couple tools on it. So, with different races also may come different relationships. They might have an intellectual kind of partnership with someone outside their race. Or they could be their pet. Thinking about much else makes my stomach churn, frankly xD
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:02 pm

You know what...

This sounds disgusting , Don't bring it up again. Anything but gaudi and drolls are okay with me... I am not going to see rule 34 of gaudi / drolls. I don't want it in my house, I dont want it with a mouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 pm

To Hax: Ahhhh...., your no fun! Bug and Human relationships are not THAT farfetched, are they? Besides, their is much weirder stuff out their on the internet

To Lithping: OH BABY A TRIPLE. OH Pet, you say? Didn't know you were into that kind of thing OH BABY A TRIPLE. OH
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/eKNU7cv.jpg]
no. wut. stahp
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Sorry, can't see the image you put up. My computer is rather finicky, as of late.

If you don't want to cuddle with those love bug, I guess I have too...
Can't neglect them, after all, or they may starve from a lack of OH BABY A TRIPLE. OH lovin's OH BABY A TRIPLE. OH.

Can you say no to a lovebug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations   Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Taboo or just unheard of 2: Gaudi and Human relations
Page 1 of 1