Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lower Sector

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character
Race: Robot

The Lower Sector - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:46 pm

((I think its best not to fill the post with opinions, you should put them in the double bracket system we have going on here))

Zennor began attempts to warm himself while waiting by breathing into his hands as he slowly rubbed them together. He looked as the box of matches suddenly appeared. Zennor felt as if his life was just saved by the two and that he must have to find a way to repay them. He waited patiently as he felt his body temperature gradually dropping at a steady rate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star
Dem' Reps : 2

Character
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:12 pm

As Penny took the matches from Issac, she saw Zennor looking sicker and sicker. She had to think fast before something DOSE happen to Zennor!. With the soup and matches in hand she grabbed some nearby leafs and putted them on a pile, she quickly took out a match and used two nearby rocks to try and set it alight..After a few failed attempts, Penny managed to set the match alight. "Yes!" Penny said gleefully as she used the match to light up the pile of leafs, making a fire place for the Soup.

Speaking of the Soup...

Penny dropped the matches and grabbed two rocks, she placed the rocks beside the leafs on each side.."Perfect!" she thought to herself before looking towards Isaac..

"Ok, the only thing we need now is a wooden spoon and two pieces of rope..Do you think you got any?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Isaac knew he had rope. Spoons maybe not, though. He thought back a bit, and made a chunk of timber from a particularly nasty house into a crude ladle, which he passed to Penny. He then generated a thick coil of climbing rope, but it was much too long. "That won't do." He tried again, and this time got a spool of twine, which he let fall to the ground. He muttered something that most wouldn't interpret as profanity, and conjured a sharp rock. With a swift jab, he severed about four feet from the main coil, and cut that in half. "Will that do? I'm sorry I'm not more help." He glared at the coil of rope like it had insulted his grandmother. Who, by the way, was very dead by now.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 pm

((this roleplay suddenly became about a mimiga that needs soup, I love myself))

Zennor scratched the back of his ear and continued to warm himself. Furiously brushing his hands against each-other as if it were his only hope of survival. He looked around and noticed how everything seemed like it was a nice warm summer day while he was freezing in a cold that suddenly happened to him because he used too much energy from his body at once. He wondered why he wasn't warmed up immediately from the rest of the cavern but he assumed something spiritual beyond his field of view was putting such harm onto him.

The Lower Sector - Page 2 Ulc2fCk
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Penny took the two pieces of twine and the Timber ladle and examined them. "This will do, thanks!" she said to Isaac smiling as she tied the the one half of the twine on one of the rocks and then tied the other half with a side of the soup bowl. She did the same with the other twine until the Soup was hovering above the leaf fire pile..

As the soup boiled from the fire the smell of it escaped the bowl and filled the area. Penny used the ladle to stir the soup until the flavour was just right..The first taste of it was awful and cold.."Bleggh, tastes like vomit..Let me stir it again." She said to the boys as she kept on stirring the soup..A few more test tastes later..The soup was just right and delicious for anyone to try.."Ok, Zennor how are you holding up?, the soups ready now!" She said to Zennor as she untied the soup from the twine and sat beside beside him, the soup on her lap.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Isaac watched as the girl prepared the food, and very nearly chuckled at her motherly demeanor. The food did look good, though. Even vomit soup sounded good to Isaac right now. Well, so did rabbits and turbine engines, but that's beside the point. He sat down carefully, crosslegged in front of the mimiga. He was no good at healing anything, and for once he regretted a severe specialization in destruction. Well, he'd regretted this before, but not in recent memory. As it was, he just hoped the Mimiga got better. He just had to know where he got that blade.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 pm

((Wooooo, tons of new stuff I just added makes this website look sexy))

Zennor looked at the soup with a smile appearing on his near-frozen face. He reached out for the spoon and began to eat the soup. Once he finished the soup he said "Thank you two, I would be dead in an odd manner if it weren't for you two.". Zennor looked up as he yawned. Soon after he stood back up and wiped his nose. "Lucky me I brought that thing along, I thought it was purposeless until just now." Zennor said.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 pm

(Oh my god, great job Hax!, I can use colours now!)

"Yeah..About that..That blade almost killed you due to the ungodly amount of magic in that thing!..Your lucky I made the soup in time huh?, maybe you should use a normal blade instead of a weird Magical one..Just for safety reasons..You seem like a pretty nice guy and I don't want to see you like that again.." She said to Zennor as she stands behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm

"I do have to question your choice of blade as well," said Isaac with a slight smile. "It certainly is unique and powerful, but it obviously does have a price. You're saying you've never used it that way before?" He scratched his shaggy head of hair and tapped a rhythm out on his knee, thinking. "I won't pretend to know a very large amount about mystic blades of that caliber, but yours is certainly of a rare type."

He began scraping pictures in the dirt, illustrating his point. "See, there aren't  very many types of magic. Just basic elements, fire, water, stone and air. Other ones can be broken into those sections, and it's all very complex and hardly worth learning." He drew a huge X through the diagram he'd started. "What you should know is that shadow-based magic is more extreme. So, more power at a steeper price." He drew a mountain in the dirt, and then consumed the whole patch of ground he'd been fiddling with.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Zennor took the blade out and looked at his reflection in the blade. "There are many like this, this isn't the highest tier of those" Zennor said. He thought for a moment with a look of confusion as he had to think. "Well here's how it started, I was wandering around one of the caves at the bottom of the island. I felt a gust of wind and decided to go to where that wind came from, and found the wind fortress. It looked like a cool place so I made it my home. I later came across a stronghold there , I went in on sight. There it was dripping with water and very cold. It was very cloudy so I didn't know where I was going. I ended up at this room where a blade was. It looked normal until I grabbed it. Once it got into my palm it started glowing with a purple aura. I then remember seeing this crazy puff of black smoke that was seemingly solid around the center. It jumped me and I blacked out, ended up in my home afterwards..." Leisured Zennor
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Penny listened to Zennors story of the origins of his blade.."I see, did you feel anything weird about yourself afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:58 am

(( Right, ah, yeah, I'm pretty sure having a post under 75 words will be excused here because I can't think of anything to type or how anyone could think of something to type o.o))
Isaac listened intently, not yet speaking.

(( Uh, right, Hax! Your turn!))
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:58 am

((I think this roleplay should end here because I can't think of anything either))
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:00 am

(Yeah me too.)
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 am

Zennorr walk back to house an say "GOODBYE I HOP I C U SUM OTHER TIM" and walked in the teleporter and poof he was gone.

okay the roleplay is over Mr.Little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector - Page 2 Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

The Lower Sector
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Outer Wall :: Plantation-
Jump to: