Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A walk around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

A walk around the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Liv jumped up from platform to platform deftly, easily scaling to the top. She grew up here. "Thweet, let'th go on to grathhtown!" She opened the door, taking note of the bronze plaque over the knob that said 'In memory of Arthur.'

Inside, there were several teleporters, each winking in different colors. "The buthhlandth one ith downthtairth." She walked slowly to the stairs, carfully weaving around the multiple chalkboards, desks and computing equipment in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star
Dem' Reps : 2

Character
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:52 pm

(I changed Penny's Dialogue colour to Yellow because it suits her much better then Brown.)

Penny looked at the door to the teleporter room. Mostly at the pledge of memorial of Arthur, the fallen mimiga hero who died doing what he did best, protecting his village, friends and family. It must of been a very hard time 100 years ago, Penny heard tales about the vicious Doctor and what he did to the poor Rabbits..The thought of experimentation on animals disgusts her especially the ones that act civil as they have to suffer more, she wouldn't know what she would do if her and Riley were around at that time and he just so happens to do something to her partner. But atleast if this Arthur person was not around Mimiga village during those harsh times it would probably not of been standing to this very day!, and mostly everyone in the cave are lucky that the Doctors dead.

Penny finished her little day dream and followed Liv inside the teleporter room and downstairs. She looked at the select number of teleporters, seeing which one leads to the bushlands..Its been a long time since she used the teleporter room in Mimiga village as she usually walks to the village and did not have much missions that involves going to it.

"Man out of all the teleporter rooms this is the one i least been to, which one is the bushland's teleporter?" She questioned Liv.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 pm

(( I am really sorry for lateness :P ))

Liv pointed to the second-to-last in the row, which was behind a big, random bump in the floor that didn't seem do serve any purpose. "It'th that one, with the grathth thymbol on the conthole." She hopped up and scrabbled over the weird blockage, and looked at the teleporter like it was a forign object. "I really have no idea how thethe work..." Muttered she, poking at buttons on a tiny screen to the side. After about twelve seconds of this she just slapped the teleporter's lid, and it glowed blue.

"Lookth good!"
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 am

(No Worries!)

Penny looked at the teleporter on the second-to-last row and walked onto it. She then looked towards Liv who was having trouble with the teleporter controls. "Dont worry, i don't know how teleporters work either. Just press any button and it will probably get us to the Bushland's." Penny said as she saw the lid turn blue, at which point so did the teleporter as well.

"Liv I think its working, quick ju-- however Penny's sentence was cut off as she disappeared into the teleporter!
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm

(( Right, I really am sorry T~T
I haven't been able to post for you *_*
Do you want to move to greener pastures? ))
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:41 am

(If you mean Bushland, then sure!, i can introduce Riley from there as well.)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:19 am

Sure xD
You want to start the topic?
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village - Page 2 Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

A walk around the village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Mimiga Town-
Jump to: