Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scrambled or Over-Easy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

Scrambled or Over-Easy? Empty
PostSubject: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:27 pm

(( So, anyone can join this! Please do! ))

Meerlin was a puu. Wait, that's irrelevant! What was meant to be said was "Meerlin was in the egg corridor." Yeah, that one. He was toddling down the tan paths of the place, happy as could be, because there were large, large eggs here! So big it'd take a plate the size of a house to hold the contents, and a pitchfork and woodworks saw to eat it! Maybe using some ground salt-rocks for flavor! They were seriously ridiculous, like, entirely. Not even a joke. The birds that came out had to be the size of a chicken coop!

He was a very strange puu indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade
Dem' Reps : 4

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:09 pm

((I'm going to jump in as rick))

Rick was sitting on top of his suit against the wall of the corridor having a drink when he spotted the small puu. He had never seen one up close, but he had heard they look like lunchboxs, and those rumours where true. The little thing looked like happiest thing on the island, Whitch put a small smile on Ricks bearded face.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Meerlin kept on toddling until he hit a giant foot. Giant feet? Those could stamp giant fruit to make giant jams. Metal, too. He backed up a few tiny steps, and peered upwards. A Human person! He was sorta fat, and really hairy. "YOU'RE FAAAAAAAT, MISTER!" One would be surprised that such a tiny body could make such a loud noise, but Meerlin certainly could. "IS THIS GIANT METAL MAN YOURS? HE LOOKS FRIENDLY!" Meerlin flailed this flap-like arms, and jumped up onto the thing's ankle. "DOES HE TALK? I THINK HE SHOULD TALK." He waddled up the leg, and to the man. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME, MY NAME IS MEERLIN THE PUU! I LOVE WATER, YOU KNOW THAT?"

(( Anyone can still join in~ ))
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 pm

half of Rick's smile dropped when Meerlin bombarded him with questions, resulting in a very confused looking expression. " My names Rick, and First of yes its mine, second its a she, third she doesn't talk and lastly, no, I didn't know that lunchbox'is liked water. "Rick responded to the bombardment befor having another sip from his drink, needing one after what he just heard.
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:16 am

((Do you want me to ask a question to get this one going again. Oh and don't forget every one this rp is open to every one so come join.))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 am

(( Lol, nah, I was just sort of waiting for someone else to post here xD))

Meerlin toddled up to the man, now right next to him. When he started speaking again, his voice was slightly quieter, like he knew screaming in someone's face wasn't nice but wasn't entirely sure the extent one should lower their voice. "You drinking water? Meerling likes water, you know. Even though he's not a lunchbox. You said lunchboxes liked water, right? Meerlin never met a lunchbox. Do you have a lunchbox with you? Meerlin would like to see a lunchbox. Did you make this robot? I think you should have made it. When you made it, why didn't you give her a mouth to talk with? Does she hate you forever and ever because she can't talk?" Meerlin looked up to the man, eyes slightly glazed and scales sparkling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:49 pm

((Gonna jump in as Aloc))

Aloc noticed a presence of a puu, a race that apparently came out of hiding not long after she was born. As it's soft voice became a normal volume she was anxious to meet it. She came out from a hole in the ceiling and hung on to a spike that was near falling off. Just before it fell she began to slide down the spike and landed about 20 feet away from Merlin and Rick. Hoping one of them would notice her, she waited patiently for her presence to be noticed. She thought to herself "Mother always said they were toasters, I believe otherwise." "A bar of soap" She afterthought. As she waited she got out a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 pm

((that's fine I'm hopping more join as well,maybe it needs to be more interesting.))

Rick continued to smile as meerlin sat next him. He reached into a old sack hanging of the back of the suit, and pulled out a see though plastic container. with in it was a sandwich and two apples. "Here's a lunch box, but you can get all sorts of lunch boxes big ones, little ones, red ones, and even blue ones." Rick responded before answering the rest. "My mate and I made her, but we didn't give her a mouth because where I'm from we don't even have robots that think for them salf's. And no I don't think she hates me I look after her and she looks after me. Now it's my turn, what is a little guy like yourself doing here? And where the he'll did you come from!" Rick shouted at the random guy.

((I can't change text colour on phone))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Meerlin giggled, and shot the lunchbox a look of rivalry before noticing the girl witch person, and responding to the man. "Meerlin goes where he wants to! He chose this place today because that's where he wound up and he really didn't want to find another place with giant breakfast foods because that doesn't happen a whole bunch! Also: Meerlin isn't from hell! Hell is way to hot and spiky and golden and filled with cupid warriors! Meerlin is from the blue caves, like all the other Puu!"
He looked back at the lunchbox, and quickly looked away again. Uh, look to the witch lady person. Yeah. And oh, he knew she was a witch lady person from the way she sounded! She sounded like a fish out of water, floppy flop! Her magic didn't really leak like that other one, and it didn't smell bad either, like the other other one, just hearable. So she was a witch girl. "WITCH LADY, WHY YOU READING A BRICK? YOU GOTTA SOSHILEYEZ!"
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 pm

((Truly amazing speech glagster, I will give you full credit for that))

Aloc continued to read for a small moment of time until what Merlin said registered in her mind. She closed the book with the one hand she was holding it in and put it back in her pocket. She looked at the puu with a look of pleasure on her face. "This isn't a brick... But I can make one if you so please." she stated "I have always wanted to meet a Puu". She noticed the look on Merlin's face and said "Magic can have a scent? Please tell me how you learn these abilities to smell pure energy!" As she walked and jumped to Merlin. When she finally came close to Merlin she looked him straight in the eyes in a nice way.
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:50 pm

((I'm going camping so please keep going with out me. Rick will just listen and follow if you go any where))
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

((Wow, Everyone's going camping at my school exept for that handfull of students including me))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:35 pm

((My school is boring and nobody's camping. Huh.))

Meerlin looked back at the lady, who had put away the rook and- Meerlin. That's a book. B-o-o-k. Book. Not a rook or a brick or whatever I'm sure you were going to say next time. Book.
Right, she put away the Butch and was now right next to Meerlin, who was staring right back at her. "Magic can anything! It can smell or see or be heared! If you poke it it can be squished too! Meerlin never eated it before, though. That other one guy said they gave him in-duj-eshtin. And you're silly, witchy girl person! Meerlin can do all that cuz he has a nose and ears! You don't have a nose and ears, but a Puu does! So Meerlin can taste and touch them!"

Logic. Yes. That one. You need some, hon.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 pm

((Michael bae))

Aloc closed her eyes and smiled. Only to open them a few seconds later. "What a peculiar sense of humor, Reminds me of what my father used to tell me when I was young... He's gone now." She stated. She sat down just so she can be at the same height of the puu. Aloc grabbed her book, flipped a few pages, did an odd finger pose, and then snapped her fingers. A box of pizza formed out of a sudden cloud of smoke. The cloud wore off over a small amount of time and the pizza dropped onto her lap. She grabbed the box and set it infront of Merlin. "Enjoy it, There aren't many." She said in a pleasant tone.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/Ua2r6bb.png]Meerlin looked at the circle, confused. What was it supposed to be? It looked like the sun has caught measles, and then peeled off the sky and landed in a funny box. Not many of the nearby caves could see the sun very easily through gaps or anything, so he wasn't sure that that wasn't what happened. "Meerlin isn't sure how to enjoy it, witch girl person. Is it a game or an ornament?" He looked at it, and could smell that the sun's scent was very nice. Nobody could smell it normally because it was too high up, but not that the witch girl person had peeled it off he could really tell it was actually pretty nice smelling.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Aloc looked at Merlin with a look of confusion...

Quote :
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Soq98FVYou don't know what this is? It's a food. A popular one on the surface from what I've heard.
((Boy i'm lovin' this new roleplay trick))
Quote :
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Soq98FVIt's called Pizza. It is made of tomato sauce, bread, cheese, and meat.
((This will never get old.))

Quote :
Scrambled or Over-Easy? Soq98FVTake a bite out of it. I promise you will enjoy it.
((What am I doing with this roleplay  Merry Quotemas! ))

Aloc waited patiently for Merlin's reaction. She almost had forgot of the presence of Rick.

((Sorry if it's under the word limit, Just testing the new method of roleplay))
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

((Guess who's back, back again.))

Rick just smiled and turned his head side to side at the fact Meerlin didn't know what pizza. Now if Rick had a say he would ask for a bacon and egg burger, but he chose to keep his mouth shut until he fully understood what was happening.

((Fires back, back again. So yeah hi. Oh and how do you do this new fancy stuff))))
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:00 am

((Press the Scrambled or Over-Easy? AFvVWiq Icon to make a quote, and put the diolauge in there...))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Meerlin looked at the witchy one blankly. "Peetsuh?" He gazed at the circle in the box, and realized that it probably smelled good because it was people food. People food always smells good. "Meerlin doesn't eat peetsuhs! He only eats RAW FISH." He grinned wider, imagining the flesh of a wriggling goldfish between his uh... Jaws. Things.
He did, however, kick the circle experimentally. He wasn't entirely sure how he would... Pick it up to eat it. And he was pretty sire people didn't fall face-first into it to eat it normally. "Meerlin doesn't have arms!" He waved his fins, demonstrating their clear lack of key joints. "How do you eat peetsuhs without arms? Do you fall face-first in it like puddings?"
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:00 pm

"Well for one, There can be a wide variety of things on these kinds of meals." She said "There also can be ways for you to eat this.". Aloc grabbed her book really quickly, did another strange finger motion , and out popped a stool that just reached up to Merlin's mouth. She grabbed a plate from a bag that was around her waist just above dem big hips. "Eat up." She stated "I'm on a schedule so I may not be able to see you for much longer today- I have business to do in the bushlands.". "Don't worry- I will check around the island if I ever need to see you again" she said as she put a fork that was meant for puu his size. She then looked up at the roof of the cave and closed her eyes. In no time she was gone. She left behind a note saying where she lives (A few miles behind the tower of the balcony) and a stick of black lipstick labled "Lipdesu- for the desuiest of desu".

((Welp, I will be leaving this roleplay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrambled or Over-Easy?   Scrambled or Over-Easy? Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Scrambled or Over-Easy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Egg Corridor-
Jump to: