Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)

Go down 
+2
Rabbot32
The Lithping One
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade
Dem' Reps : 4

Character
Race: Robot

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:05 am

Brad side stepped away from the smaller robot feeling as if he had been put on there side "Warning, possible hostile situation, all civilians leave the area, requesting to gain control of situation manually." Brad suddenly said, shaking his head as if he didn't want to say that."sorry what I was ment to say is I followed a path of dead bugs and one human to find a argument that dose not involve any of that, and I'm not with these guys." being a robot he can talk alot in his deep voice with out loosing his voice. Looking at each indavidle. The two robots both smell and hopefully fast for there sake, the rabbit had a shovel, why, a giant cat, a bug and the most sane looking and sounding the human. "what am I doing here" he said to himself".
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe
Dem' Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

((Sorry for not posting in awhile. Had a bunch of work. Hopefully, I'll be able to devote more time to this thread so we can finish it!))

Urbel froze when he heard what the tall one had to say. Getting up from his rock, he slowly made his way to the tall robot, having a disquieting air about him. 'Did he say what I think he said? I HAVE to find out...' he though to himself silently, stopping in front of the robot. Even thought the robot was taller than him, it seemed no of the less intimidated by him, with it figiting under his scrutiny. "Would you please repeat to me what you just said," he address the robot formally, but so blandly that it seemed to agitate the robot even more. It seems that he has some how scared the robot, no matter how improbable it may seem. 'Ok, yeah, I've scared many a blighter when I get serious, but come one! A robot?! A bloody robot is scared of me? Whose idea was it to give fear to a robot, a robot soldier no of the less! On scouts and diplobots, yeah, fear might be a healthy to have when exploring uncharted and hazardous areas, but on a Soldier? Didn't it strike the eggheads and armchair generals that giving fear to a soldier bot would be maybe counter productive? If they had to HAVE it in them, they could have designed some program to prevent them from cringing in fear from little things!' he fumed, angry at his lack of respone and frustrated that he was not getting confirmations to his suspicions!

The robot he was unknownly glaring down was not pleased by the attension he was receiving in the very least. If looks were any thing to go by(with robots), this bot looked like is was on the verge of breakdown. Panta, noticing the tenson in the air, waltzed on over to Urbel and taped him on the soulder. Instantly, he reacted, whirling around and hand outstretch at the disturbance. Seeing it was only the cat, Urbel lowered his arm, looking abashed for a second before noticing the what was going on with the robot. Poor thing looke ready flight or fight, by the way it held itself. Urbel had a blank stare on his face at the sight, before facepalming. "Why, oh why, must thing be this way. Grah, can't help the company I keep, can I? Well, I guess its show how well made the robot AI is if it's able to be frightened of me, but come on," he mutter under his breath, his hand obscuring the noise. Shaking his head, he composed himself and reign in on the intimidation factor, and ask the robot again what he said.

After things calmed down, the robot started to unwind, and told him again what he saw. When Urbel asked detail on where the body was  and what the scene was like, the Robot told his(sorry for putting words in your mouth, but I'm want to explore this plot thread you oh so helpfully revealed))"Well, Sir, Their was a bunch of bugs scatter around the walls of the tunnel, all of them in various states of injury. Some were pasted to the wall, some were suffering from blasts and cut marks, and some even were not recognizable. It was not unlike a battlefield, field with the dead, and from further analysis, that was what seemed to take place. By my readings, it took place some time ago, approximately a day or two, but their were also signs of a recent battle around, Sir. All of the more recent signs of conforntaion is taken place in the part of the tunnel leading in here, and it stops around the body of the human, Sir. By my calculations, their is a high probability that the battle that took place their was between the human and by some other person, or persons. I don't know who might have killed the human, sir, but it is highly likely that someone here is responsible for that man's death, since they are the ones that have most recently been through their, by my estimates, and you seemed to have been occupied talking with the cat about things, Sir." the tall robot finish after a long speech, having no need to breath or take breaks. It seemed to blink, and shook its head as if coming out of a trance. Maybe it was following an old directive when he(Urbel) ask him that question?

Urbel listened, taking in what the robot said, and shot a look at the group of robots. His gaze hovered over them, scanning all of them, looking for a reaction. The spherical one looked just about ready to fire at him, and the rabbit looked a bit confused and horrified. The other one pinned to the ground had no response, surprisingly enough. "Perhaps," he said after a pause, stepping past the robot he was talking to. Once he was a few feet away, he clapped his hands together and said, "Aersoa Hasintu," and he speeded off towards where the robot has directed him.

Shortly afterwards, he came across the body of the man. From the looks of the block, his end was very fun, to say the least.' From the look of the body, a laser blast was fired at him, and went clean through, burning up the surrounding tissue and organ and caterising the wound at the same time. The death must have been quick, and extremely painful' he though, inspecting the body itself.'With the size, shape, and type of wound he had, it must have been cause by an energy weapon, and a powerfull one at that. And I only know a few robots who have such weapons....' he though, his eyes narrowing. While he doesn't know the Circumstances around the death, or why it had to take place, the killing a sentient being is clearly something not taken lightly. 'If one of those robots did this, they better have a bloody crow begotten good reason for it, or things are going to get nasty right quick,' he thought, displeasure quite evident in his face.

While he is supposed to be a neutral party in these matters, and this didn't exactly concern him- he send hundreds, possibly thousand of people dead in numerous situations- this case is completely different, and changes things quite a bit. If the robots did this, It shades them in a bad light- the killer robot one- and puts their claims of getting to the bottom of a broken waterpipe in question. That would be an good excuse to come down here and murder some dudes they have a grudge with. If they were on some quest to fix sh*t up, what reasons did they have to kill this man. Or did they come under the pretense of trying to fix the pipe, just so they have an excuse to assassinate them? Or even doing exactly what they say they are trying to do, and murder some people in the mean time, with excuse for their actions, or not even talking about it? 'Now that I think on it, some of these situation are a bit farfetched, but until I know more, I can't take any possibilities. I have to get to the bottom of this,' he contemplated to himself, determination to get to the bottom of this filling his sail with wind.

Carefully scooping up the body, he mutter another incantation, and speeded back to where the groups were. The groups were confused as of why he left, and so quickly too, with Panta particularly incessed that their mediator seemly bailed, when Urbel returned, corpse in toe. Gently, he place the body back down, and turning so he was facing Panta (A funny name if he ever heard of one), and spoke to him. " Do you happen to know who this person is?" he asked, watching the cat take in the sight a the dead person. Turning on heel, he address the rest of the group.

"Do any of you happen to know who is responsible for this?", he said, his voice was as silent and cold as the night wind.

((Everyone, join up! This story can only go on with YOU!))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm

(( Ah, yeah, everyone post! Rabbot, Epic!
But, ah, while controlling an npc is totes okay, controlling someone else's character (Bunnying) isn't fun T.T))

Panta shook his feline head, unworriedly. "Never seen him. He smells very dead, though. But I bet a good life-magus or nercomense could... Reanimate him, seeing as he's got some magic." The cat tried to keep the pride out of his tone. He was one of the eldest children of the Monster Cat X, and thus had more mystic powers. Though, it might have helped that his other parent had been a polymorphed wizard...
Scratch started humming again, and clicked a few times. He really wasn't made on a shoestring budget, that's for sure. Great physical workings, terrible personality programming. He sat up rigidly, pulling the blade from his side and setting it down next to him. "I killed it." He spoke in a torturously spiking monotone, so one couldn't tell any sort of emotion. He was just being honest.
The broken robot got up, and picked up Gram. He then proceeded to say the most cohesive words he had in quite a while. "A task, undertaken, is to be continued until the end with unwavering brutality to the obstacle." He took a step sideways to the dam. "There are three ways we may learn wisdom. Through reflection, which is nobl'est, through imitation which is easiest... And through experience, which is bit'rest." His words seemed laced with poison, as he dashed towards the dam with his blade drawn.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Brad spotted the little bot make a dash, knowing he could not catch the fast bot. "everyone take cover and brace yourselfs." he ordered taking cover behind a boulder and slamming his knife into it to get something to hold onto. He is water proof but if the dam brakes everything cought in it's way would be thorn around like a ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 pm

((Sorry about the bunny hoping, but it was for the good of the plot. It won't happen again, I swere it!))

"Aersoa Hastinu"

Like a blazing gale, he rushed towards the damn, rapidly gaining ground. He overtook the murderous robot, and made his way to the front of the damn, and stopped. Privoting on one foot, he quickly turn to the fast approaching robot, sword in toe, giving off a menacing aura. Outstretching both hand, he focused his attension squarely on the psychobot, and the spell he was about to cast. It would take quite abit out of him, especially since he's still not fully recovered from his flight, but he had to act fast, or...

"Thrice damn you, robot! I understand a commitment to task at hand, but their's a fine line between dedication and suicidal tendency!", he shouted at the robot, which was coming closer and closer. Urbel was going to stop this lunatic, but he had to time his magic casting just right, or he could overdo it, which could cause more problems than not. Especially in an enclosed cave like this. Using wind magics is already a potentially dangerous prospect, with its unruly nature and wildness, but that's exponentially magnified in place like this. Even a little too much oofmp could create localized hurricane in here. 'And that's what I don't WANT.'  he thought, going over his calculation of the amount of power he was using, and the max distance it could be deployed without compromising its power, or causing him to pump in too much power to make up the difference. If he has to exert himself to stop the crazed bloody robot, he will, but not unless he has too!

The robot was coming closer, getting into his range rapidly. 'Just a little closer, you blighter', he thought, taking aim. The robot was getting into position...

5....4.......3.........2................1! "Now! I got you, you pile of scrap!"

" VENTUS ARBUS R'FORIN!!!"

With a mighty shoat that shook the air around them, he released a terrible blast of compacted air straight at the robot. It surged through the distance between, heading on a direct collision course with the marauding robot. The robot saw it coming, and quickly tried to get away-but for naught, as Urbel timed everything just right. It impacted the robot, causing a resounding *CRAAAAAAAAACK* to resonate in the air, making its power know throughout the room. The robot was ricocheted away form the blast, rushing through the air-until he impact the wall on the opposite side of the room with a *THAAAAAAAWK*!

The resulting backlash, both magical and physical, hit Urbel, staggering him a little, as he swayed in place, trying to right himself. He did so, with some effort, panting all the while. Taking no chance, he shouted "Aerso Hastinu!", and speeded off to where the robot impacted. Getting there quickly, he examined it just as fast. It was embedded in the wall a few inches, and it looked badly mangled from both the impact from the wall and the air blast. Against all odds, the robot still appeared to be operational, its hand tightly gripping the magical sword as it struggled to get out the wall. 'Perhaps a bit overkill to some wizards, but lets see how they react to a robot trying to burst a damn!', he furiously thought, very obviously angry. With a snarl, he launched his foot straight into the robot, stunning it momentarily. Very Quickly, he disarmed the robot, ripping its sword from it grip. Wincing at the contact of the blade, its magical frequency grating into him, he summoned his own blade, his giant combat military scythe, and pointed it straight at the bot. "Didn't I tell you, bug , to confiscate ALL OF HIS WEAPONS?!  If I had not acted as quickly as I did, he could have killed us all!!!" he roared, his eyes never the robot as he gave his harsh rebuttal to the bug. The bug, terrified by the sheer amount of killing intent coming off of the human, let of a sound like a squack and chitter combined, and rushed behind Panta, cowering.

Letting out a scathing curse so potent and vile that it can't be typed without the words combusting on the site, he address the robot, focusing all his ANGER at it. "ARE YOU F****N MAD, YOU ****** BLOOODY **** ************** BLIGHTEN PIECE OF DEFECTIVE SCRAP!!! GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT SEPERATE YOU HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDER FOR WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO!!!" he shouted at the robot, his fury driving him to end this fool! This bot better have a damn good reason for his attitude, or he'll know why he's called the 'Killer Kamikaze'!

((Well, that was intense! Join now to be a part of the now rapidly escalating conflict!))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:00 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/EvgYbaq.png]Scratch was indeed embedded into the wall. Quite thoroughly, too. But the main problem was his right arm and leg, since he'd hit it a bit tilt-ways. His left was entirely free, and fabulously operational. Whatever he was made of, it wasn't meant to break. He drew back his metal fist, and launched it with force that would land with a resounding crunch that would make a butcher cry. "My reason."
With a deft slap he regained his own weapon at the same time, slicing through the rock at his leg and other arm to get himself out.

He fell to the ground with a thud, but was in no way jarred. His bright eye clicked, and the beacon of light changed from acidic green to deadly maroon. He stood up ominously, raising his blade in front of his face. "A mission, impeded and not finished, is no mission- it is an impossibility." He paused, stepping purposefully the the dam again. "There are no impossibilities."
He waved Gram to the right, and the blade began humming again. And then it started rotating, and then broke into several sections rotating in different directions and speeds. It almost screamed with the horrible vibrations.
"I will finish."
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:31 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/Fh9TWYx.png]Throw back from the force of the punch, he let out a curse and shook himself out of it. 'F*ck, that robot just won't QUIT.' he thought, forcing the bloody pain away as he slugged off his pack, with it making a heavy *thud* againt the ground. With something sounding like a banshee screech coming from his mouth, he propel himself towards the bot. "IF THAT"S YOUR ANSWER, THEN SO BE IT! WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, THEIR SHALL BE NOT BUT RUST IN THE SCREECHING WINDS!!!", he roared, interceding in front of the rampaging bot. Even in his rage, he was still lucid enough to quickly analyze the weapon of his now enemy he was facing. The blade, by the looks of it, was just about ready to explode, with it releasing all its power where its pointed-straight at the damn! If that happen, we'd be all drowned!

Swearing again, he felt the power pulse of the wretched blade. He knew that the magical blade was powerful, but the destructive energy being given off by it was immense! The fact that it also had the ability to transform into an even more deadly form spoke of it vast capabilities and power. 'If the blade is capable of this, I have to let out all the bloody stops, and go all out!' he thought, reading himself for what he's about to do. If he wanted to stop the impending burst of pure destruction from the bot's blade, he'd have to counter it with his own show of force. He was already beginning to wear out from all the performances he was doing, though, especially after his latest spell crafting. On top of that, he still was not fully blighten recovered from the strain of his flight, and it was showing. Panting, sweating, tired and wobbly, he was about ready to collapse and take a breather.

He couldn't, though. Not unless he wanted to be napping with the fishes.

With a terrible *GROWL* emanating from his mouth, and with a florish from his scythe, he gathered all his power, and more. Drawing the very energy from the stagnate air around him, and unearthly green aura began surrounding him. A breeze started to pick up , steadily becoming more and more intense. Focusing all the power he had, he began to compress the very air around his blade, with it swirling all the while. Folding and stacking it around it, the turbulent wind surrounded the entirety of the blade, the very currents visible around it. More and more air pressed and circulated around the blade, until it resembled mighty twisted tornado. The mach-speed winds extended the reach of the blade, with the tearing wind giving the deadly illusion of a massive, extensively HUGE crescent of pure havoc.  The wind blades met the rock flooring, gouging it out and sending the chucks of rock flying into the now cyclonic winds in the cave, with the getting ground immediately into dust. Already it looked like their was an hurricane taking place in the cavern, with the dust and ground up rock making it a sandstorm as well.

Panta was yowling, with its claws buried deep into the ground as the wind was trying to sweep it away. Dangling off its legs were the bug and spherical robot, flailing around in the raging winds. The bunny had its shovel embedded into the rock, with it precariously hanging off it , looking about just reading to be blow away. The tall robot was already set against this unruly windstorm, its giant knife buried deep into the ground, bracing itself against the storm.

He hefted his sword with inhuman grace and dexterity, placing both hands firmly around its long shaft. Swinging it over his shoulder, heedless of the damage he was causing, he braced himself for one heck of a clash. Opening his eyes, he gazed into the red eyes of the robot, his sight boring into its mechanical soul. His face was strained, but no less severe and grave, with a deadly blank look on his face. His hair was flapping in the wind, but he was just standing just find in his localized windstorm.
Open his mouth, he began to intone a great speech, with the sound of his voice rising even above the raging typhoon.

"Winds north, south, east, and west: I command you. Obey me, for your will is mine. Come forth, and grant me your all of your terrible might, I heedless of the price. Stand with me against this metal, monstrous abomination, so that we can strike him down, like a mote of dust in your mighty streams. Let not any iota of his wrathful creation survive. Face his wretched destructive might, and make it bend before yours. And above all else...."

"KILL IT."

He finished, and with a roar sound that made the screeching winds sound quiet in comparison, rushed the robot. The robot, in kind, raised its sword, its rotating fury beckoning him to come, and face its power. It began to charge him as well, its blade quivering in excitement.

As the two came closer to their fateful clash, Urbel shouted, "Know thy recklessness shall be your fall!!" and spoke the name of the his spellcraft.

"Grand Magical Technique: ALLMIGHTY BLADED KAMIKAZEE!"

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!"

With that said, their blades finally meet, and a explosion of power resulted, filling the cavern with blinding light.

((Well, that escalated  quickly. Write your reactions, and remember: POST!))
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Brad looked at what was happening it was chaotic. the bright flash failed to affecting him. "Let's do this." He said to himself when he spotted where the controls for the two large robots by the damn. He grabbed onto the rock with his left hand and pulled his knife out of it and slammed it into the floor. Letting go of the rock he punched the floor making somewhere to hold onto, and moved towards the controls against the strong winds using this tatic. He almost when the cat grabbed his leg."where are you going scrap." Panta said. " no where with you." Brad said kicking the cat in the face making it lose its grip. When he got to the controls he pulled himself up to a standing position, leaving his knife in the ground next to him just in case. Brad ripped the top of the controls off exposing wires, and started plugging them into his control panel on his left wrist, hoping he could gain control. The two large machines hummed to life as there power came on.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:22 pm

((Yeah, Windos, you can wrap things up if you want- I really haven't been able to post x.x))
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 pm

would it be too much to ask what happened while i talked with jesus for a while
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Dem' Reps : 14

Character
Race: Mimiga

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Mon May 25, 2015 3:09 am

Code:
The fight behind Brad was intense but he didn't pay attention he was too busy smashing away at buttons on his control panel trying to configure it to the large killing machines now in his command. The sound of high pressure gas was heard over the mini storm in the cave, looking at the machines the clamps holding them to the tracks had been released. One was quickly lifted by the wind and slammed into the dam, leaving a large crack that started leaking a lot of water. Brad spotted the other machine about to get lifted and quickly grasped the handle of his blade, that was still in the ground. He watch as the wind lifted the machine like paper and throw it into the dam. Brads vision was suddenly blocked by a wall of white that hit like a road train. The water was flow very fast but was clear to look around. The fight had vanished and the others where gone. When the water slowed enough for brad not to be swept away he he stood feeling lighter being under water. He pulled his blade out of the hard stone and cut the wires holding him to the machines systems and moon walked in the direction of the miniga village.

Code:
((And I ended it in a way where your character could of survived if you want them to. Hop I didn't brake too many rules)) 
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Mon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/D3xrnps.png]In a sense, everything went straight to hell when Urbel and the Murder-bot crossed blades.

The bright flash, a result of two extremely, magically charged weapon colliding with one another, quite frankly blitzed his eyes, making it feel like concentrated agony was lancing straight into his body. Which was kinda the case at the moment, as handling massive amounts of magical energy he has drawn himself and the pure deadly mana the suicidal, sociopathic robot was sending his way while he was already exhausted from his previous mage craftings was... well. Quite a horrible strain on his fortitude, to put it succulently. Add in that he was recovering from the magical strain from his flight to the island and was suffering injuries already caused by the bot, just makes his situation exponentially worse. Suffice to say, he was enduring the equivalent of a coordinated assault on his nervous system, physical body, and already depleted magical reserves. One that is being conducted with extreme prejudice.

To illustrate this, here is what is running though his mind at the moment of impact:

"@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@#^)*&^@@%*(__##@$%&*((_+*&*$!@%*&!!!!!!"

Yikes! Impressive how he can keep a constant stream of vulgarities of this magnitude without blacking out from the excruciating pain he is undergoing. Given his decades of experience as both a veteran explorer, adventurer AND soldier, and the sheer amount injuries and unfortunate... accidents( to put it lightly) he has sustained, it is no surprise he can keep functioning even in the most brutal of conditions.

Poor, poor bloke.

The clash was a daunting event in of itself. Imagine pure, undiluted havoc meeting all the destructive force of a Mach 5 tornado event.  Now imagine both forces trying to subvert, and brutally beat each other down constantly, while at the same time lashing out on their respective wielders. That was what both warriors were facing as they vied for dominance in battle, trying to overcome one another's strength. The horrible monster made metal and insanity clearly looked like he was enduring on heck of a load, with his already mangled chassis making *creeks* and *groans*, but he was still trying to force aside Urbel's scythe, and get straight to the point of the matters. And by the impassive, but murderous look in the bot's eyes, it looks like the point is the Rudy Goldberg-eques death trap of a sword going through him and the dam. This would result in what one would rightfully think as a rather macabre death by torture-sword and drowning by the subsequent destruction of the dam, as there was no way in bloody infinity that a mere concrete structure, no matter how well built or fortified, would survive the destructive forces wrought upon it. The resulting flood and rumble was also liable to mangle what was left of his eviscerate cadaver, pulverizing and blending his flesh, bones, and gore until they were a fine, watery paste. Oh, and everyone else in the surrounding area of the dam would also die, baring maybe the robots, and that is a big if.

Put lightly, Urbel had a lot of reasons NOT to lose his struggle with the pyscho-bot. Even disregarding the 'people' around him, who he barely knew and had quite a lot of reasons not to trust the whole lot of them, he still wanted to leave this whole shoddy mess behind him in one piece. That, and the fact the he fully concentrating on Mr. Deathbot, was why he didn't notice Brad struggling through the sandstorm and start fiddling with the controls of the two giant robots near the damn. He did notice, though, when he heard both of the machines slamming into the damn, creating a huge *BRAAAAAAAAAACK* that could be heard over the din of the magical conflict. Turning his head slightly, he watched as the dam, which he was so desperately trying to save, began its inevitable collapse. Already, water was pouring in from the cracks created by the now imbedded machines, and they were only getting wider as the whole structure continued to break down. Urbel estimated that, based on the rate the water was flowing and the speed the dam was collapsing, he had about five minutes before the whole area was submerged.

Huh. All the effort he put into not only trying to broker a negotiation, solve the murder of what looked like a human scientist, and protect the very source of all those problems, the dam, from a crazed combat robot, was all going to be literally washed away. And from what it looks like, it appear that the frenzied gale he created was responsible for the dam's imminent destruction, as the machines looked like they were blown straight into the wall. He also knew that, based on his thoughts from first blasting the bot into the wall, he had already known the exact consequence of generating a huge storm inside such a relatively small space. Yet he blithely decided to use one of his most destructive, non-ritual magical wind techniques to face off against the robot. In the course of trying to save the dam from destruction, he had invariably caused it himself. Despite being in searing pain and full of seething rage, the irony of the situation was not lost on him.

"FOR THE BLOODY, F@#KING, #$%@*&(^%) OF ALL THAT IS GOD!!!", Urbel howled in utter fury, at both himself and the stupid robot that caused this whole mess. If he was seething in rage before, he was now consumed by it. At that moment in time, all he wanted to do was to make his opponent suffer. D@mn all of the consequence, d@mn himself.

He was not the only person, or thing, to catch on to the destruction of the dam. Panta, having enough of the BS that was happening, hissed something unintelligible, and vanished, along with the Gaudi clinging to him. The small circular bot was running around, panicking, while the rabbit thing looked about ready to poo itself. Scratch, the creatively described and malicious robot, was also distracted by the commotion, turning his head to completely view what was happening. Given that he was battling a really irate battle mage, this was not one might call a good idea. Seeing the bearing of teeth that can by no rights be called a smile brimming with vitriol on Urbel's face, it really was a horrible idea.

Arms already straining and shaking from wielding his scythe with the turbulence surrounding, he quickly redoubled his efforts into pounding the scarp heap into the ground. Distracted as it was, it was completely caught off guard by the sudden aggression from its foe, and was left open as Urbel forced it on his knees. With that not-smile still on his face, just before he finished what would be his final attack, he snarled out his final words. "F@%K YOUR CREATOR, F*#K WHOEVER DESIGN AND PROGRAMMED YOU, AND MOST OF ALL, F@&K YOOOOOOOUUUU! IF I AM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF ALL THIS BLIGHTEN, IDOITIC FOULISHNESS, I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU WITH ME." Urbel then proceeded to slam his bladed kamikaze into the kneeling bot. Perhaps knowing this was its end, it raised its sword, and released all the chaotic power within it.  The energy from both attack met on, and instead of one force overpowering the other, decided to instead compromise and combine together to form a massive explosion. How lovely.

The force of the explosion filled the area with another flash of intense white light and the noise of a train collision, and absolutely demolished the dam. As there was no longer a barrier holding the bulwark of water, all of it merrily flooded the cavern. Urbel and Scratch were thrown into the surging tide, while all but Brad, who had braced himself with his giant knife in the ground, were swept away by the current. The tide of water also washed out the tunnel full of dead Gaudi and the scientist's body away, forever occluding the mystery behind that grim spectacle. In the end, one might say that the whole situation was now water under the bridge. Err, ground.

-------------------------

On a  shore, Urbel's body was resting on an outcropping of rock. It was still, lifeless... until it started coughing up water through its nose and mouth. Turning his head, Urbel puked out the bilge that filled his stomach, and began to assess what the heck just happen. He was not going to question his miraculous recovery, because at that point in his life, he was honestly over all that drama. What he was not over, though, was the pleasant feeling of exhaustion and pain thrumming throughout his body. Now that he was conscious, his body was eager to share it bounty of suffering to him. 'No, really, I insist! There is more than plenty of it to go around,' his body said to him, as all the feedback threatened to send him back straight to unconsciousness. Rather than that (unfortunately), Urbel gritted his teeth and forced all the pain he was dealing with into a little ball, then tucked it away behind several mental barrier deep within his mind. He needed to figure out what was going on first, then get himself to a safe area (or make one) before he could pass out.

Leaning up, he quickly surveyed his surroundings with bleary eyes. It looked like he was by some lake of water, with what looked like a boardwalk in the distance. Focusing his vision, he saw that the end of it lead to what looked like the entrance to this reservoir. 'Looks like the current washed me all here,' he thought, taking another look around the area. It looked to be enclosed from all side, so how did the flood carry him here? He looked up. "Ah," he weazed, wincing, as he say a opening above, pouring out water into the lake. Urbel, taking this all in, slightly fumed, 'The bloody f*&ken current must have taken me here. Don't know about the rest of those blokes, but screw them. They didn't do a crow eating thing to help me take out that hellish robot. Speaking of it, I dearly hope it is dead, dead, DEAD!!!'

Once he was done cursing the existence of that robot and his rotten luck, he started to calm down. While the pain was stowed away deep within him, he couldn't do anything about how tired he was, and he already wanted to take a long, long nap to recover from that catastrophe (*bum dum, tish*). Devoting what was left of his pitiful energy reserve to sulking was not what he called a wise idea, so he started to assess the damage done to his body. His whole chest and felt bruised from where that bot punched him earlier, but it did not feel like it broke any of his bones, which was a himself send. That would have been problematic, seeing as, now that he thinking about it, all he gear he was carrying was swept up by the current. Besides the few remaining ration bars on his person, and the machete and flare gun set tucked in his belt and coat armor, respectively, he had nothing in the way of supplies anymore. No morphine or bandages from his medical kit,  tent or sleeping bags to set up camp, cooking equipment or the rest of his supplies, magically infused water or newly discovered regents; nothing of that sort. All of it was in his backpack, washed away by the tide.  He was sure that he was not getting that back anytime soon, or ever, really. 'If I was badly injured, I would be the creek without the paddle, wouldn't I?', he pondered, silently chuckling to himself, before stopping as he winced.

If he was not used of worst coming to worst around him constantly, maybe he would be a little more inconsolable about his loss. Fortunately (Not), life has not been gentle with his wellbeing or expectation, so, sighing painfully, he just chalked it up as result of that stupid robot's actions (and his own, not that he would admit that to himself anytime soon), and starting planning on restocking his equipment. He tested his legs, and found while very much so strained and tired, looked to be in working condition, so he could walk out of here and find whatever lies beyond the entrance of this place. Hopefully somewhere with critters he could hunt, but he knew his luck, so he did not have very high hopes for that. 'More likely something big and nasty will come eat me first,' he thought, grimacing as he started to test his arms.

Bingo. From what he could feel, there were fracture running up and down past his elbows, and his right shoulder was dislocated. While his bones would repair them selves in a weeks time or so, as all the magic on the island is a boon to a mage's already fast recovery systems, the shoulder had to be dealt with now before it healed wrong. Leaning up a little more, he braced himself, before quickly relocating his right shoulder. Hissing, he spat out a few vulgarities, before forcing that pain away as well. Grunting, he said, "There will be time enough to properly lick my wounds, but now, I have to get up and find somewhere I can rest at, and preferably find some food."

After sitting in his posture, holding his worse side with his less bad side, he sighed, not as pained as it was last time, before getting up to head out. Well, he would, if he was not jerked to a stop before he could get all the way up. Annoyed, and a little confused, he checked we he felt himself being tugged, and found himself staring at a sword embedded in his coat and the rock beneath him. Not just any sword mind you, but the sword that demonic-bot was wielding against him. Gingerly, he fingered the hilt, and winced yet again when the magical frequency of the blade pickled at him. "What do you know, the robot nearly skewered me. Its must of let go of it as it was blasted away from me, and cut itself into the work I am sitting on," he said, still staring at his would be killer's weapon of choice.

While at first he wanted that magical weapon in his arsenal, after seeing it in its full capacity against him, he was beginning to have second though. A weapon like this usually has 'forbidden power' written all over it, and those type of weapons tend to cause more problems than ever solve them. Case in point, he once found a magic crystal ball for one of his client a looong time back, but found out that the nasty little thing was cursed to only show the worst possible things for whoever used it. He did not like "Bahama Thursday", and when he smashed the wanking sphere, he was glad no one else had to.

Still, it was a powerful artifact, one with some very interest entropic properties to it, and was he not here to find these types of items? There was also the fact that just if he just left the thing here, it was bound to cause trouble in someone else's hands when they pick it up, and as the insightful leader he was, he could not let that happen. Plus, given his luck, that *&^%#$ robot is probably still 'alive', and might have some way of tracking down his sword back. If that was the case, he rather deal with the cursed sword, and all its bad juju, himself, since he does NOT want this thing back in that deranged piece of malware hands ever again. 'If that thing is still alive, and wants its weapon back, it has to take it from my cold, blood encrusted, smashed hands. Better off with me than him, as afraid of that statement as I am," he thought, making up his mind to take the sword with him.

Firmly grasping the handle of the blade, and ignoring the feelings it gave him, he yanked it out of the rock. Using it to carefully prop himself up, he look at the blade he was holding, before slotting it back into the tear of his reinforced coat. Hey, it makes for a convenient holster, and he doesn't have to touch the weird blade any longer than he has too. Slowly, he climbed down where he was deposited, and made his way towards the boardwalk, the entrance of the lake, and hopefully somewhere where he can get some well earned rest.

{Well heya, guys, and whoever will read this little story. This marks the end of a tale started long ago, and I am finally glad I am finished. My character, Urbel, is pretty much in the lake area of Mimiga Village, if I did not make that clear enough. From there, he going to rest, recover, and get as much of his supplies as possible restored before leaving setting off again into the island. He can for magic goodies, and he not leaving until he has had his fill. As mentioned by So much fire, this and his bit can be interpreted as where your characters survived. Who know, maybe Urbel's new arch nemesis still live yet...}
Back to top Go down
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

((Hey windos we might be able to start a new adventure here like I have be looking for a new rp site but there's nun like this and seems there's a oppertunity to revive it with a new tail like both urbel and brad are heading towards the minigal village so yeah I'm too drunk at the time of this but if either of use starts a new post I would be happie to role play with ya but keep in mind I'm not as big with white as you are but at least as two of us are doing it I'll keep doing it with ya. Just remember at the time of writing this I am drunk and you will get a more understanderble reasonable response if ya reply have good bay I gotta take a Urine now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) - Page 3 Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: The Labyrinth :: Waterway-
Jump to: