Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
The Lower Sector Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
The Lower Sector Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
The Lower Sector Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
The Lower Sector Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
The Lower Sector Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lower Sector

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character
Race: Robot

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

The teleporter ((In the Teleporter room)) Throws out Zennor. He falls to the ground making a silent 'thud' sound on impact. He then gets up and brushes dust and rocks off of him. He looks around and thinks to himself "Am I really in the Plantation?" And walks forward. He then opens the door and covers his eyes, slowly removing his hands afterwards and staring in surprise at the vast Plantation. He walks forward jumping on the occasional Gunfish that make a pathway to land.

Post Order:
1. Hax4Ever
2. CurlyStop
3. The Glaggy One

Last edited by Hax4Ever on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added CurlyStop)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Isaac the Glutton stared serenely into the water, content to stare at the ripples for now. He did think they were pretty and all, but he also thought they looked too delicious. But, the Drolls got mad him when he ate their water, so he didn't consume it all. Just a bit, with a scooping motion of his palm. A dent in the water the size of a good-sized bear cub disappeared from the pool, and he shivered happily as his magical stomach digested the life-giving water. Though simple, water was a good source of energy. He wasn't a picky eater, just an exorbitant one. "Why, Gunfish, how are you? I hope you don't miss the baby I just ate- I can feel it squirming inside me." The gunfish he was talking to only spun around a bit and fired a stream of bubbles at Isaac, which he tilted away from.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 pm

As Zennor makes his way over the Gunfish he comes to a small bit of land supported by the walls. He climbs up the hill; just to be hit by the end of a violent stream of water. "WH-" He then gets pushed back onto the shore and gets up, he looks at the Gunfish that shot him and aimed his sword at it with a menacing look in his eye. He smirks and puts the sword back in its case and continues to the main land ((bottom right of the plantation))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:02 am

Isaac's head followed the Mimiga as he walked right past him. He had a sword. Isaax slowly stood, dusting himself off. With a tenuous step forward, he placed his right foot on nothing, and sat cross-lagged on an invisible cushion of air. He held out his hands, palms-up in front of him, and moved forward, over to the next island in line, more towards the main section of the lower part of the Plantation, where it looked that the mimiga was headed. When he got there, he stood back up, and stretched an arm in front of himself. "Flying never really was one of my strong suits."
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 am

Zennor looked back as he saw a figure moving to the area he was headed to, he then came to a stop at the shore and looked at him with a faint look of confusion on his face. "Whos that?" He questioned in his mind. He then yelled out to Isaac "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 pm

(( Keep posts above 75 words in-rp, thx :P))

Isaac heard the voice, so he turned towards it. What a peculiar question that was, 'Who are you?' Nobody knew anyone on the Island unless they knew each other in the first place, so a better question may have been 'Who's there,' which would not imply that the speaker knew the name of every person on the island. Even if they did, one with that knowledge would most-likely be wise enough not to flaunt that they had it.
Internal musings aside, Isaac did know the answer to that question. "Oh? I am The Glutton. Isaac, less formally. You probably haven't heard of me." Pride was not one of the deadly sins Isaac was afflicted with. He was actually pretty humble. Most people who knew and practiced magic knew of the tyrant Isaac. But not normal people, so he was partially correct in saying he probably hadn't heard of him.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 pm

"Right..." Zennor thought to himself... He looked around for a moment and then looked back to Isaac. A horrible thought crossed Zennor's Mind and he had a faint look of doubt on his face. He then turned around at the shore and looked at his reflection with everything shimmering aside him. He looked back and out of pure instinct yelled in reply "Are you here to do any harm to me?" followed by a Cough.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Isaac chuckled, and shook his head. If her were here specifically to do harm to the Mimiga, he would have had to enter after the mimiga had, unless he was clairvoyant, which he wasn't. "Bo, no, I'm not here for the specific reason to hurt you! Though, if forced I would indeed harm as needed." He smiled slightly, and hopped over to the mimiga in one bound, landing with a great thud about ten feet away. "But I do really doubt it'd come to that, even if you do have a blade of your own." He grinned with his abnormal teeth, and fissures winked across his orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm

((You have 69 posts btw))

Zennor closed his eyes for a moment with the thought of hunger... "Well Now" he said. He stepped back for a moment to gather his thoughts. He then grabbed a small snack out of a satchel and began to eat it. When he finished he walked up to Isaac and asked him "Might I intrest you in some food? I have tons more than just flowers and fish.". Another thought passes Zennor's mind "Give him food".
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 pm

(( Only you, Hax. Only you.))

Isaac stared curiously as the Mimiga ate his food. It was obviously nervous, Isaac could smell it. Did it eat when it was nervous? What a cunning breed of gluttony. The kind that would sneak up on one, and they wouldn't see it a problem until it's too late, and a habit. But then the mimiga was offering him food, and Isaac was not one t resist such things. Even if eating stopped his philosophical musings.

Isaac grinned again. "Don't mind if I do," said he simply, and tapped the satchel. The thing convoluted for a second, and disappeared. "Thank you, that was delicious. Have you any more?" He licked his lips, and eyed the Mimiga with a slightly sharkish glint in his dead eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 pm

((Pls))

"I have tons where that came from" Said Zennor. I'll be back, let me get some. Zennor then rushed back to the teleporter room and occasionally tripped on rocks as he made his way to the room. Using the GunFish's bubbles to catapult him to the Teleporter Room. When he got to the teleporter room he jumped onto the teleporter and instantly zipped out of the plantation into the Wind Fortress. "My what do we have here, tons of critters I presume" Muttered Zennor. He then softly walked by so they wouldn't see him as a threat. He made his way to his house and grabbed a new satchel filling it with all kinds of stuff (Same as before) He then makes his way back to the teleporter that leads to the Plantation and jumps on the teleporter. He then runs back to Issac. "I got more" As he pants from tiredness. He sets the satchel infront of Issac slowly and collapses on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star
Dem' Reps : 2

Character
Race: Human

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:05 pm

(Glaggy said I can join, sorry if Its so sudden.)

"Woahhh!" Penny shouted as she teleported into the teleporter room. "I'm never going to get use to that" Penny said as she barely kept her balance from the landing. She looked around in the small room before reminding herself on why she is here..She needs to get some flowers around here since Professor Riley has not returned from the sand zone with ramen noodles yet. The reason why she chose the plantation and not get flowers in Mimiga village was because she heard rumours that the flowers around the Plantation are apparently the best ones on the island! and she wants to see if its true.

As Penny opened the door she almost tripped and landed into the lake. Water, one of her fears, she looked down as Gunfish swam around and her own reflection was shown. "Great, my one and only fear is the first Obstacle on this mission for food..How am I going to get to the otherside now!" Penny said to herself in a disappointing tone.

Last edited by Curlystop on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to apologize for suddenly joining. (Also misspelled Glaggys name.))
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:44 pm

(( Sorry, sorry :P ))

Isaac smiled still wider, and consumed the offered bag. "You are so kind. And I must say, your satchel of foodstuffs is delicious." He ran a thumb over his lips, as if wiping away a crumb. "You don't seem disarmed by my use of magic-Are you accustomed to it, or possibly trained in it?" He very dreadfully wanted more, but his manners overrode that desire. Though only slightly. He then raised both eyebrows, and tapped the mimiga firmly on the forehead, transmitting some of the energy dormant inside him into the furry creature. "You did seem exhausted. You know, I use the same energy I gave to you to lengthen my life. It's magic," he added in a matter-of-fact way. Inside, magic stomach groaned for more, and Isaac barely resisted.

(( Sorry, can't go over to help Penny o.o It wouldn't fit, so I just stopped trying xD ))
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm

((Finally))

Minutes later Zennor got back up. "Im fine..." He said "I think..". Zennor looked around for a moment and everything seemed fine, And then something just struck him. "ohhhh no, oh I just screwed up. Forgot to get rid of those critters~ Shoot I better go back down there!" Zennor Said to himself. Zennor ran back to the teleporter room, stepping on the gunfish that made the pattern to the teleporter room. Once he got into the teleporter room he was in shock- There were critters everywhere along with a few Gaudi. He then ran out and made his way to the place he was before. On his way he grabbed his sword out, and noticed something in the water- it was Penny. He turned around and grabbed Penny. He than swam back to land and carried her to where he was headed. He got to Issac and sat Penny down next to him. "We've got a problem" Zennor Said as he looked at the horde of critters coming for him. "If you look about right over-" Zennor pointed at the horde of Critters now with a few Gaudi flying out.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Before Penny could decide on her plans she was grabbed and dragged into the lake. "No, what are you, AHH!" Penny screamed as she fell into the Water with Zennor. She closed her eyes and held onto Zennors hand as hard as she can, trying not to let go. Fortunately she was finally on the otherside and landed beside Zennor.."T-thanks guy..but did you really have to drag me into the water?" She said to Zennor in a rather angry tone..Before she expected a reply from him..He mentioned a problem..And pointed at the horde of Critters and Gaudi that were heading towards them. "Where did they come from!?" She said at Zennor and Issac as she got out her pistol incase they were going to have to attack.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Isaac raised a single eyebrow this time, at the antics of the Mimiga. He'd been on the island for quite a term, but the Mimigan culture always surprised him. He stood, and watched as the Mimiga sprung to the technology centre, and almost laughed out loud as he dragged the female into the water, away from the oncoming horde of critters and Gaudi. With a slight chuckle, he stepped over the water, and stood in the air above it. The water seemed to disappear as it came near him, leaving an inverted bubble of nothingness underneath his feet.

He strode to the pair, patting the seemingly-distressed girl on the head as he passed. With a flourish of his hands, he summoned a pitted and acid-scarred blade from his magical belly, which he leveled at the things. "Hallo, friends. You look delectable." With that, he cut through the first in the oncoming ranks, which shimmered, and fell into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:00 pm

(("pitted and acid-scarred blade from his magical belly" Wat))

Zennor Jumped into the onslaught that could soon screw all the crops up ((The ones above where we are)) and struggled his way into the teleporter room. He then deactivated the teleporter so no more could come out. In the blink of an eye he ran back to the Critters and gaudi and started hacking away at them- quickly getting rid of a 3rd of them. He then took a quick rest due to being exhausted from what he just went through.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 pm

"Na you think?" She said to Issac as she got out her pistol and started to shoot at the Gaudi and Critters that got near her. When she had enough space to move she ran towards Zennor and covered him while he took a short break.

"Guy with abnormal teeth, be careful of th-- before Penny could finish a Gaudi shooted his purple Projectile at her. Penny dident have time to dodge as the purple goo hitted her arm, Burning it.

"Owie!" Penny said as she managed to rub the purple Projectile off of her arm, injurying it, but luckily not that injured that she couldn't use her Pistol, she continued shooting but her aim was slightly wonky now due to her arm injury.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:35 pm

(( Hax, did you even read Isaac's character sheet? xD))

Isaac shrugged off a Critter that landed on his shoulder, and ate his blade again. Technically, that was sort of gross, eating e same thing twice. But it was actually faster than dropping it, and more satisfying. He raised a bare arm, and orange flames encircled it, dripping from it almost like liquid. He hurled a sphere of it at the encroaching horde, and the Gaudi hit started spasming. In a flash, the flames spread through the ranks, and nearly a half of the rest were reduced to shivering corpses.

"Not pleasant. Not in any way pleasant." He stepped down from the air, and looked to the girl, who was wounded from the bug-men, and to the mimiga who was again in dire straits from tiredness. "Do either of you need medical help," asked he, picking through the dead Critters and absorbing them to his own energy. The rest of the creatures just stared at him in shock, and he didn't know when they'd be doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:46 pm

((pls x 2))

"I'll be fine" Said Zennor. He got up still tired but with a slight smirk on his face. He coughed a few times and then wiped his forehead. He then pointed his blade up into the air. The blade started shaking. Everything became silent even though there was a ton of turmoil going on, no sounds were made. A few seconds later the sound returned and a black smoke puffed quickly out of the blade. Zennor then swung his sword at the ground. *BVRROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* A shadow emerged from the sword - one that looked like Zennor himself but it was seperate from Zennor's physical shadow. The supernatural object than attacked the rest of the critters and gaudi as Zennor slowly fell to the ground and was knocked out by a decapitated peice of a Critter. The shadow soon vanished into a cloud of smoke when the last Gaudi dropped dead.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:56 pm

"Well my arm hurts, But im sure Professor Riley can fix that" Penny said to Isaac smiling before suddenly turning around to see Zennor collaspeing as a shadow version of himself appeared and attacked the remaining Critters and Gaudi. "Oh my!" She ran towards Zennor to check on him.."Are you ok?" She said worryingly to the fainted Mimiga..Penny looked up to Isaac.."Are you friends with him?" She said to Issac questioning him.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Isaac stared at the mimiga in curious wonder as the blade did its work. That was very powerful magic, something Isaac wouldn't trust many with. But better a mimiga than a human.

He dashed over to the mimiga as he collapsed, laying a large hand on its back. "Are you whole?" He could feel a pulse, but it was nothing like it should be. "Mimiga. Mimiga." He shook the thing slightly, and sat it up so it faced him. "Do you have no sense of self-preservation? Or were you trying to trump a witch? Because a witch creates those blades, you have nothing on that. Don't play an ace, when a two will do." He looked into its eyes, and wondered what would compel it to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 pm

((At first I thought skipping my turn due to being inactive was a good idea but then I decided... Naw))

Zennor slowly shivered as if he was in a cold area. His body temperature had suddenly dropped but he was able to speak and move again. He then put his blade back in its satchel and ice started to form on his fur. "I'm not just any mimiga" Zennor said as he reached into his bag. Zennor then grabbed out a canned bowl of soup (( XD )) and put it in Penny's hand. "Find a way to heat that up" Zennor chattered out of his almost-frozen mouth.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 pm

"Your aw--Ahh too cold!" Penny said as her hand moved away from Zennors body as he awoke and ice started to appear from his body.."I can see why.." she said as she was given the soup by Zennor and was told to heat it up..She had to think of a way to light it up before something else happens to Zennor..If only she had match's.."I need match's or something that could make a small fire..Do you guys have any or no anywhere around the Plantation on where I can get some?" she said to both Zennor and Isaac..
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Isaac could smell the cold, like and unwelcome winter's day. The lad was insane, but Isaac could respect that. "Matches I can do." He flicked his wrist, and a sodden box of matches appeared in his hand. He knew he'd had those somewhere. "Here." He gave them to the human, and knew he certainly couldn't have heated the mimiga with his flames. That'd put him even worse off, and much worse off them he was right now would be dead. And dead wasn't entirely desirable, now was it?

Last edited by The Glaggy One on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lower Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lower Sector   The Lower Sector Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

The Lower Sector
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Outer Wall :: Plantation-
Jump to: