Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)

Go down 
+2
Rabbot32
The Lithping One
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Empty
PostSubject: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Scratch peered around the end of the tunnel, and a loud clanging could be heard. It was a clanging he recognized, though-The sharp ring of blades. He saw, though, only the back of a brownish-tan Gaudi, supposedly cheering on the fighters. Scratch sidestepped him, and nearly stepped back from what he saw.

There were two machines fighting, and they weren't just robots like scratch. They ran on two separate tracks, parallel to each other, and were basically just steampunk rectangles with katanas whirring in the front. Each had a ruby-red eyestalk coming from the top, and several exhaust pipes spewing smoke from the back. They had long, thick cords suspended above their heads on a pulley system, which was plugged in to what looked like a stone wall.

Scratch recognized, though, that the stone wall was an electronic dam-and that they Gaudi was getting energy from the Waterway somehow to power his sword machines. Scratch took a step forward, but instantly was pinned to the ground by none other than Monster Treta, the largest and oldest of the Monster X Litter-technically not from the original litter, but whatever. The cat was tan and orange, with large green eyes and teeth like needles. Its claws could have been used as cleavers; They even had little holes near the top forward edge. "Meooooooow," said the cat mockingly.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 am

(( Would someone please post here? Rabbot? Epic? ))
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Dem' Reps : 1

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:33 pm

CHHK CHHK. "Reach for the sky, kitty." He tauntingly exclaimed while aiming his op-as-hell machine gun at the feline. Maybe I should just shoot him...or maybe he has something to say about the metallic boxes of doom not too far away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Dem' Reps : 14

Character
Race: Mimiga

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Sssshing. It's amazing the noises a sword can make when it's grinded against another blade, both boxes now focused on the spherebot. They were raised, and judging by the amount of tension the machines seemed to hold, they could snap down at a moments notice.

The other robot was having a leg chewed on by the giant cat.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:08 pm

(( Rabbot, maybe make your character enter some time? I'll take dungeonmaster from here >:3 ))

Scratch flinched as the fangs sunk in to his pant legs, and steam rose from the thick material. "Purrrrrrrrrrrr...." The cat stopped biting, and walked to the other robot, leaning against Scratch as he passed."Oh, deary me. It looks like some meew machines have brrroken in on ourr opurration, Murrr-murrr." The cat kept a hind leg on Scratch's chest, and rose a foreclaw up to Bolt's face. "Look, dearrrs, this isn't your turrrf. Me and my frriend- Associate, we have an opurration going, and by simple rrrules of terrrritory we can keep on going." He spoke in a sort of simpering, sort of menacing tone. What you might expect from a giant monster cat.

The Gaudi, Murrr-Murrr (Or some deviation there of of the amount or 'R's), spoke up now. "Yeah, you's gotta leave. This really isn't your business, we do what we do in the Labyrinth and we stick to ourselves, you bots gotta stick to your own too." He chuckled a buggy laugh. "Else Panta here's gonna slice you to ribbons." He turned around, back to his little table of controls. "Your choice. He does have you pinned, though," he added.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

If he had any sort of positive outlook on how this was going to end, it fizzled into complete annoyance. What am I foing to do about this? Give up? Wait, no, what were you supposed to be doing again? Oh, the waterway! "It's plenty of our business if any of this has to do with an entire town being drained of water. Otherwise, it would be none of my..er..our, concern." He was still staring at the cat, though he was more directing the reply to the bug controlling the machines he was more or less a little bit really worried about.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:37 pm

And suddenly, the bug was laying on the ground, and a very angry- and soaking wet- rabbit was smashing the controls with a shovel.
Well. Welcome back.
SMASHSMASHSMASH
Oh, he's mad.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:32 am

(( Rabbot. Word count please. That's 31 words *~* ))

The bug shrieked, and the cat swatted with ridiculous force at Bolt to get him to stay still. With a practiced swish he had three large blades under the Mimiga's chin. "You brroke our controls. That'll set us back a good deal, rabbit." The cat grinned wider than a cat should be able to, revealing three rows of shark-like teeth, each one rotating individually. "You brrreak our meowchines, well, the exact value of that equipment is rrroughly equivalent to..." He cocked his head, as if thinking. "Fourrrr of your rrrribs, and a femurrrrrrrr." The cat seemed pleased with this proposition.

Under his paw, Scratch struggled for his gun.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 am

WOAH! Looks like the rabbit came back! Don't lose focus. Keep your eye on the cat. But, still, that came out of nowhere. And he assassinated the bug controlling the giant rectangles, so that was one of his problems knocked out. Now it was just him and Treta.

He didn't see the warning scratch come at him, and he backed the moment he saw his paw move in his direction, but his gun didn't. "The only internal organs coming out of anyone are going to be yours if you don't stop with this, kitty." His logic of hurting someone else was simple: hurt them only if they've hurt others or you. The cat didn't seem to qualify for either, so it came down to who made the first move. "Don't. Do it." He tightened his grip on the trigger slightly.

tick tock tick tock what's gonna happen  Balrog
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 pm

now would be a -Oh wait, I am so sorry, I will now go wash my mouth out- amazing time for that wizard, hax
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Rabbot32 wrote:
now would be a -Oh wait, I am so sorry, I will now go wash my mouth out- amazing time for that wizard, hax
((He nut wizrd. He mimiga.))

Out from a pipe that was resting  on the floor popped out a Mimiga. He looked around the area as he saw a figure standing near a gaudi and a feline. He then began to climb out of the pipe, before he could make a safe exit a drop of polluted water hit him on the head, tinting his fur beige for a small period of time. He quickly ran over to the scene with toilet paper suspended from his foot. He threw the toilet paper on the ground as he made his way over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 am

The cat seemed disappointed. "Oh, why not?" He brought a single claw to under the destructive mimiga's chin, slightly caressing it. With a knife, yeah. "He destroyed our machinerrry for rreally no good rrrrreason. He rrreally does need to pay rrrrrrestitution." The cat eyed and could smell the newly-arrived visitor, but as long as he wasn't waving guns around or breaking hard-to-make machines then he was fine with that. "I simply don't underrrstand why you people arre doing thisssss- Explain, please."
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 pm

"YA' BLOCKED THE FRACKIN' WATERWAY!" Came the very upset screaming of a certain shovel-swinger, who was currently pinned- and didn't seem to mind being caressed, actually. He calmed down as he was 'pet' with a knife, staring up at the cat. "You blocked up the water-way. Our village is going to-" Cut off as the spine of the blade ran up his cheek, he impulsively turned to meet it- "-dehydrate without it. Maybe we can compromise?"
Spark.
You're pinned under a giant cat who's petting you with knives.
Are you REALLY gonna try and negotiate?
Godspeed you magnificent lunatic.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:09 pm

"Sir, please take your paws off of my co-workers." Oh boy, here comes that military mindset, with him being produced FOR an army and all. "I will open fire." He doubted he would be fazed by that at all, considering he was, well, small. Out of the corner of his peripheral-wait crud he's a robot he has clear as crystal vision-eye, he noticed an anthropomorphic rabbit in a lone pipe. Why the hell are you here? he thought.
You lost focus again
STAHP.
He didn't know what to do! Opening fire could result in the deaths of any help in killing this..thing..in the first place. Maybe one of his partners could create some sort diversion to try to help. He eyed Scratch with a frown with his flat, plate-like eyelids.
Do something.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 pm

((Side conversations are okay , just put them in these parenthesis))

As Zennor approached he saw two robots, one of them was pointing a gun at the cat he saw earlier. Zennor slowed down the closer he got to the scene, in worry of being shot by accident. Finally he came to a halt out of "TheEpicRobot's robot character that I forgot the name's" Field of vision. He looked at scratch as he was almost completely lodged into the Cat's mouth. He began to slowly walk away, (He is getting medicine from the clinic)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:13 am

(( First sane post in this thread, Hax xD
Also, yeah, what happened to the post order? ))

"Comprrromise, talk! Yes, exactly! That is just what we need to do, instead of bashing machinerry with garrdening implements!" He retracted all twelve of his cleavers into paws that couldn't possibly have fit them, and curled up next to the quivering Gaudi. Even curled up he was the size of a small boulder. "So, the problem of yours is what, exactly? We have understandings with all the peoplegroups here in the labyrinth, we can do what we want. You said something about dehydration?"

Scratch got up, slightly humiliated to be under the paw for so long. He was itching to plug the cat with energy. Itching. But political games and very, very large magical cats were not his forte.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 pm

After being pet with several knives, Spark rose from his position on the ground, biting his lip in thought. "Well, tell you what, we dig a resuvoir at the villa, and every few days you stop playing to let it fill. We get water, you get to keep playing with your toys. I thing that's fare, mister soft-knives."
did you actually-
spark
SPARK
NO
STOP
Back to top Go down
TheEpicRobot
Ghost in the Clinic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 pm

He looked over at the somehow aroused bawnee. "S-soft knives...WHA WH-that doesn't matter. I agree with the rabbit. Me and my friends get water, you get water, we both don't have to die all at once, and we're all happy, eh?" That plan didn't sound bad at all. He wished he could come up with plans like that, wanting to be the leader leading an epic quest with fellow companions. Alas, he'll just have to stick with what he is now: constantly just accepting what happens.
Not that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing; it kept him alive after all.
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:24 am

((Sorry for killing the post order))

Zennor walked by as a scent of pizza filled the area, he walked by with a box bout half the size of a slab of asphalt. On the top a logo that read "Fuyuhiko Date Pizzarea, Hot and somewhat ready.". On the top of the box lie a bottle with carbonated flower extract and another bottle labeled "Red Flower Cure" alongside the two bottles lie a paper bag with breadsticks in it labeled "Kazuma Bread" and a small plastic cup labeled "That Sauce". Zennor sniffed the aroma that trailed him. As he walked to the exit of the area he looked back at the same scene he saw earlier...
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 am

(( Hax, you win the prize for most ridiculous post xDD ))

The cat was thoroughly perplexed- These creatures were speaking, presumably, about a constricted water supply. But, more important things. "My knivesss are assss hard as diamondsss!" He got up on his hackles, hissing slightly. But, he knew how to negotiate unlike his younger half-siblings. "Anyhow, what are you speaking of. I gather, it's a constrained water supply. Why would we give you ours? This dam was hard to construct, and not engineered to let anything out in large quantities! We don't owe any mimiga anything, either!"
The bug looked like he was about to add something to that, but in the corner of his vision he spotted his demolished control panel, and dissolved back into tears.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:00 pm

"I didn't say you owed us. We just dont want to die." Well, if that isn't blunt, I dont know what is. "I'm just here to tell you what the mayor told me to say. If you want, we can take you back to the Mayor and have him talk to you directly."
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:47 pm

(With permission from The great and might Lithping, I enter the thread...)

You know the funny thing about magic and technology? They don't mix, more often than not. Technology will just so much as fizzle out, possibly explode maybe, if too much magic is directed at it at once. In this day and age, and especially on the island, were magic is akin to breathing in the air, technology has advanced to the point were magic's effect's were negilible on it.

Well, in most cases.

In this case, however, Urbel's magical might temporarily shorted out the teleporters, despite the small chances for that to happen, and cut his trip short. Don't worry, he made it in one piece to the layberath, but not at the other teleporter destination.

He instead reappeared over the group, still in standing postions. He blicked at the interruption, looked down, and fell. He let out a holler and a few curses, until he landed on something soft and furry.

"Bloody hell, was that supposed to happen to my teleport! Well, I made it out in one piece, so I'm okay, but still... what the point of a teleporter if it doesn't work right?!" he ranted as he pulled himself up from the fuzzy ground. Fuzzy? He look down at the ground, and found it to be instead the furry back of some animal.

Specifically, the big cat with the sharp claw, which appear to be knocked out by his sudden... rentry. He look around him and saw serval creature, a couple of robots, and *gasp*, a giant bug!

He summed up his all his thoughts about his situations in word word, 'crud.'

"Err... Hi?" he said, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

The cat howled, and for the first time stood on his four lets at full height, not crouching or skulking, hackles raised and ears pointed directly up like antenna. "What wasssss that?" The cat wheeled to the human, fangs bared. He was completely distracted from the mimiga and robot's idiotic debate skills by a human falling on him. While this was surprising and all, it wasn't exactly detrimental to the cat half the size of an elephant. But luckily, the Gaudi seemed to have put himself back together.

"You... You people are idiots. You can't even talk. But with my heightened intellect I'm gonna take a leap and say your water main is the one we have plugged." He sighed, and jerked one of his claws back to the dam. "The odds of that are stupid. You know that, right? The Waterway is so winding it'd be hard to try to block your water supply because it would generally just reroute. I'd guess and say there are maybe two more places it's possible to block any place's water supply. Like I said, the odds are stupid." He sighed again, and shook his buggy head. "I don't know what we'll do about this because this dam is basically impossible to remove."

Scratch ignored the politics, and walked over to the newly-arrived human. A mage, his magic affected the teleporter's trajectory, probably came from the balcony and before that from the surface judging his bewildered look. "Who are you." He didn't phrase this as a question because, really, his parts don't allow for that anymore. He just said it in a scruffy monotone because he is soooo boooringgg
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Well, being cat-handled by a giant talking cat was not on his daily list of thing to do, but its not like things have been weirder around him. Being an explorer mage lends itself to finding strange and exciting things. Honestly, the cat could be a floating ball of sentient light, and it wouldn't phase him

A robot that was in dire need of repairs, by the overlook of him, came up and asked for his name. His social skills were not that inclusive not to give a reply, so he said," Names Urbel. That's not all of it, but its stupid to give your full Name out to a stranger. Particullary one as beat up as you are. No offense, of course." He hoped what he said didn't come out as too blunt, but hey, burn that bridge when we get there.

Getting up and stretching, he turned to the giant feline and said, "Hey kitty-kitty, careful  what you say about other people. You might make the wrong person angry... Now, I want an apology for what you said, and I'll even apology for roughing you up on accident in exchange. Savy? Oh, and if its not too important, can someone tell me what is going on?" He address everyone with last,  gestering with one of his hand, with the other pointed at the cat. Hey, if things go sour with kitty, I can blast him with some air. That'll teach the cat, I'll say. I have a PHD in Chemistry, for my sake!

Or course, he rather avoid that, since getting possibly mauled on his trip would be bad. That, and from he has heard about this situation as so far, the group here might need someone who actually knows how to handle a political discussion. Hey, his social skill may be wanting, but his years with the Chinese have not left him without a decent knowledge of discourse.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 pm

(( Uhm. So many people could be posting right now because we've entirely destroyed post order xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)   Water, water rushing through (B.W. III) Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: The Labyrinth :: Waterway-
Jump to: